"I think at a hotel should be fine,right?" I suggested.Jungkook nodded and told Yoora to write down the place that I chose.

"Alright,do you have a theme for your wedding?" Theme? I made an unsure face and looked at Jungkook.

"Do we really need a theme?" I asked Yoora.She chuckled and shook her head.

"No..not really..but nowadays,people usually have themes for their wedding." She told us.

"Can we have an Avengers theme? I'll be Iron man.You be Black Widow." Jungkook pointed out his silly opinion.

"Who in the world have Avengers as their wedding theme?" I asked in disbelief.

"It'll be ours.The first one in the world." He answered and laughed at his own thoughts.Yoora shook her head and so am I.

"Sorry,girls.I just got so excited.I'll let you decide for the theme,Soyeon." Jungkook stopped laughing and back to normal.

"Good.Now,I want a modern and elegant theme.As simple as that." Yoora nodded and jot down everything.Then,her phone rang.

"Sorry,guys.I have to go now.Let's set a new appointment next time to resume our discussion."

"Sure.Thank you for everything,Yoora." I shake hands with her.

"Thank you very much,Yoora." Jungkook thanked her and she replied it with a smile.

"It's my pleasure to help the two of you for your big day.I'm happy for the both of you.I'll get going now.See you again next time." She bowed and left us.

"You actually like the idea that we're getting married,right?" Jungkook asked out of the blue.

"Me?No." I denied it.

"Well,you're looking more excited than me just now." He pointed out.

"Maybe it was only your illusion." His face expression changed.He looked very vulnerable.What did I do now?

"Are you...okay?" I asked him worriedly.

"Yeah..I'm okay.Let's go.Do you want to look for your wedding dress now?" He answered but from what I see he's the opposite of what he answered. Am I being too mean towards him? I started questioning myself on my way of treating him.I think I am being too harsh and rude.

"I'll go with my mom.If you don't mind."

"Okay,if that's what you want.Then,we'll just go and find my suit now." We stood up and left the place.

"My dad suggested this shop for me." Jungkook parked his car outside and we went out.An only suit selling shop.We stepped inside the place and was greeted by a young man.

"May I help you,sir?" He asked to Jungkook.

"I'm looking for a clean cut suit." Jungkook answered the worker and immediately the worker led us to one section of the shop for us to choose the suit.

"I'll be right back,sir.You can walk around and choose for the best suit here." The man smiled and left us.

"Do you want to follow me choose the suit or just sit there?" He pointed at a black sofa in the shop.

"I'll..follow you." After I said that,his face lighten up and signalled me to follow him.

"This looks nice." He looked at a dashing black suit with white bow tie.I looked around until I saw one suit which caught my attention.It looks simple but it has the royal and expensive vibe on it.I can imagine Jungkook wearing this,looking like a royal prince.

"Jungkook-ah!Come here." I waved at him and he came to my side.

"Why don't you try this?" I took the suit from the hook and showed it to him.He looked at it with an unreadable expression.

"Okay,I'll try on it later." He took it from me and walked away.While walking around,my phone suddenly rang.It was from omma.

"Ne,omma?" I answered her.

"How's the discussion going?Is it going well?"

"Yeah..we discussed about it just now with the wedding planner."

"Great!Where are you right now?"

"At a suit shop.To find Jungkook's wedding suit."

"Aw..now you sound like a real soon-to-be married couple!" She said in awe.I chuckled at her.She's even more excited than I am.

"Why did you call,omma?"

"Oh..I just want to ask you about your progress that's all.Seems like everything is going well."

"Yes,it is."

"Alright,I'll hang up now.Bye." She ended the call.I kept my phone back in my bag and sat on the black sofa,waiting for Jungkook.Sitting alone in a silent space trigerred a lot of thoughts in my thoughtful mind.

"Am I ready to be his wife?"

"Am I good enough for him?"

"But it all started off as a challenge for me to prove I'm not a coward though..why am I taking this seriously now? As if I am really getting married to him with all my heart?"

Having this thoughts of mine in mind made me forget everything that is happening around me now until my shoulders were shook.I looked up and saw the young man just now looked at me with a grin.

"I'm sorry to disturb you,miss.Your fiancé told me to call you to the fitting room." He infromed me.Why does he need me in the fitting room? But still,I went to the fitting room and there stood the royal prince that I was talking about earlier.He was looking at himself in the mirror.

"The worker told me that you need me here so,what is it?" I spoke up which made him turn around

"How do I look?"

"You..look..handsome." I answered awkwardly.Why am I feeling hot? He smirked at me and went closer to me.I back away but my back touched the wall already since this fitting room is quite small.

"Thank you." He pecked my cheek and pushed me out of the fitting room.I was frozen at my spot.It happened too fast.

Oh no..no..I can't just easily slip into his spell of love already.