Chapter 13

Jace's POV

~*~

"An impulse? Really Jace?! Geese!" I think to myself as I walk up to my room. I open the door, slam it shut and throw myself on my bed. I stare at the plain white ceiling. "I don't know why I'm such an ass to Emma, maybe it's because I'm really starting to get feelings for her. I just love being around her and it gets me so mad the thought of her with someone else! The kiss was so perfect and it made my insides jump like never before. Could this be love? Nah, theres no way, Jace Winters does NOT believe in love!" I shake out my thoughts when I here my phone buzz.

From: Mother

Time: 1:03am

Message: Me and your dad will be in China for two weeks and we thought we let you know. Love you.

I sigh. I hated when they sent me a messages for the fact that they never even worried about asking me how I was. So much for caring parents. I roll over and fall asleep.

~*~

"Good morning sunshine!"

I wake up and groan as I pull the blanket over my head. Who could possibly be in my house early in the morning?

"If you are not Megan Fox wanting to be my sex slave then leave." I growl.

"Well aren't you just the nicest morning I've ever met!" Someone said sarcastically. The tiredness of my brain and body didn't let me recognize the voice that was waking me up so I had no choice but to roll over and see who it was.

"Sam?" I wipe my eyes to see if I'm seeing correctly. "What are you doing here so early?!" I growl.

"Early? It's only 7:15am silly, it's time to wake up!" She said.

"I really need you to leave Sam I'm not in the mood! Now leave so I can go back to sleep!" I roll to the other side if my bed and pull the blanket over my head.

"Your such a jerk in the mornings Jace! But I'm sure I can change your mood." I could feel her walking towards my bed.

I feel her hands on my back giving me a message. Soon she starts kissing my neck and sliding her hands beneath my shirt. Then the words that I would never in a million years think that I would say came out of my mouth.

"Sam leave! I'm not in the mood to have morning sex." I herd her gasp.

"Whatever Jace, I'm leaving then! Bye!" She stood in place for a second waiting me to tell her to stay.

"Have a nice day and shut the door on your way out." I said to her.

After hearing the door shut I roll back over to see if she was gone and she finally was. I got off my bed, walked to my bedroom door and opened it to see if se left the house and not just my room. My house was completely empty so I walk back to my room towards the window that faces the front of the house. I move my light blue curtains and see that Sam's car isn't in the driveway, I had to make sure she had left because Sam is a girl full of surprises. I couldn't help myself to look through the other window that faces Emma's room.

"How could someone sleep and look like an angel doing it? Man what are you doing to me!? Why do you make me feel this way about you?" I place my hand on the window. "Wait if I can see her sleeping and her bed faces the other way that means she sleeping with her head where her feet are suppose to be and he feet where her head is suppose to be." I laughed.

I walked back to my bed and fell asleep.

~*~

"No way man! I never lose a fight." I said to Daniel as I practice with the punching bag.