Chapter 8

[ Accident ]

~~Taehyung's pov~~

"Y/N!!! NOOO!!!" I was scream at her.

She got hit by a car. I running toward her to see the girl safe in her embrace. The girl stood up then ran off to her mom across, frightening something that almost befall on her.

I looked at her worst condition with shaking eyes, still couldn't believe this happening right in front of my eyes. I gently placed her body on my laps. She was unconscious and covered by a lot of blood. I can't call the ambulance because of the real identity she had but Jimin.

So I dialed Jimin's number.  

Taehyung: H-hello

Jimin: Hello, Taehyung. What's wrong? You sounds anxious about something...?

Taehyung: Your sister attempt to save a little girl but she unexpectedly got hit by a car

Jimin: What?!?!? How is she now?!

Taehyung: she was unconscious right now and she was covered by a lot of blood...

Jimin: oh no. I will be there in a minute with the group right now. Just stay there.

Taehyung: o-okay

I hung up the call and looked at Y/N's unconscious face.

I flipped Y/N hair to back to see her face clearly. Her face was really pale and weak. I hold back my tear as I could see how hurt she is right now.

"Please don't do this. You can't leave me. I love you no matter what" I said, still trying hard to hold back my tear as the peoples began to make a crowd while few of them calling an ambulance. I hope they arrive here quickly before the ambulance arrived.

"It's okay I will be save" it thought she was unconscious when she suddenly talk with her eyes opened a little but her voice was really weak.

I was really shocked to hear her voice as I moved my eyes up to look at her weak face. She literally lost a lot of blood from the many wounds she had right now.

Her hand slowly raised up to reach my cheek. "Please stay strong. You can do this. Please don't leave me. I love you" Finally, my tear began to rolled down.

She nods. "I love you too Taetae. I'll try to be strong and I'm pretty sure I will survive." She weakly said, slowly moved her hand to caressing my cheek.

I hold her hand that were on my cheek. Her tear was rolled down to her cheek with her weak smile that drawn beautifully on her lips which made me crying even harder.

"I promise that I will never leave you" she said while I inaudible crying to afraid of losing her.

"But Tae, in case that I will leave this earth, I will never forget to watch you from above. I will always stay in your heart..." she said but, my heart suddenly ached after hearing those words that just escaped through her mouth.

"No! No! Please don't say that! I know that you're strong! You can't leave me like this!!" I almost raised my voice, can't even imagining myself if she dead but... It's impossible if she die... She's vampire and she can't die.

She just smile at me but, her hand suddenly fall off my cheek as her eyes slowly closed, unconscious for real this time.

"Y/N please wake up!! Don't leave me!! Please wake up!! I can't imagine myself without you being in my life..." I crying heavily, hugging her tightly.

The group finally arrive here and shocked to see Y/N's worst condition right now.

"take Y/N to my house, now!!" Jimin anxiously instruct me. I quickly lift her like a bridal style and then running toward Jimin's house that are not far from here.

Once we arrived to Jimin's house, I placed her on the bed in her bedroom while Yoongi was calling a doctor for vampire.

I sit next to Y/N on the edge of the bed. I hold her right hand. "I know you can do it. You are strong. You already promise me to not leave me" I sobbing heavily, stared at her weak look on her face.

Jimin sit next to Y/N too, hold Y/N's left hand while softly caressing it.

"Please don't leave us. We know that you are strong girl. We believe you that you can do it. You the only one sister I have and I love. So, please don't leave us" Jimin softly cried with his tear non stop rolling down. The other also had a shed of tear in their eyes, seeing their best friend struggling to fight between live and death.

Suddenly the doctor come in.

"So where's the patient is?" The doctor ask.
"She is" Jimin replied.

"Okay. Can you guys leave the room for a minute?" The doctor ask again.

We nodded and leave the room.

"How can she got hit by a car?" Jimin ask me.

I let out a heavy sigh before explain. "We was walking down the street but suddenly there was a little girl who trying to catch her ball in the middle of the road. I think Y/N just use her speed ability to save that little girl. She did to save that girl but suddenly she was got hit by a car" I explain, trying to hold back my tear again after my mind recalling the incident that happened down the street which break my heart even more.

"She is really kind" Jungkook praised Y/N's kindness to save the girl as he letting a single tear left out from his eyes.

"where the hell is her parents who supposed to keep their eyes on her?" Yoongi furiously said, blaming on the little girl's parents while attempt to holding his tear back.

"I know right..." Hoseok sighed, also blaming on little girl's parents.

Shortly afterwards, the doctor step out from Y/N's room, a we rushing toward him.

"How was Y/N, doctor?" Jimin nervously ask the doctor, nervous to know about Y/N's condition.

"She was really weak now. We only have one way to save her" The doctor said with guilty in his face.

"Please tell us what it is." I was begging to him, feeling impatient to know that only way to save her.

"She have to drink a lot of fresh human blood to replace her missing blood in her body and that human blood also can make her became more energetic too" the doctor said. We was looking at each other in surprise until their eyes land on me.

I know they look at me because I'm the only human here. I took a deep breath once I decide something to save her life. "take my blood for her, doctor" I said, smiling a little to encourage myself to be the one to save Y/N's life even I know my faith after saving her. It was death.

"WHAT?!?!" They said that in sync, totally looked really shocked after hearing what I said.

Chapter 8 end
To be continued.