Chapter 3

[ Hunger ]

~~Y/N pov~~

••Next day••

I wake up by this noisy alarm, something that I hate the most yet it's important for my daily routine to go to highschool. I yawning and stretching up my hand before I go to the bathroom to clean myself then wearing a casual outfit.

Suddenly, Jimin shout my name from downstairs.

"Y/N!! Let's have breakfast!!" Jimin shouted.

"Okay! I'm coming!!" I reply him back and walked downstairs.

I continue walking until I arrive to dining room. I take a seat on the chair across Jimin. He hand a plate that filled with pancake then we start to have our breakfast together. That's how we start our day as vampire that are kinda like human's daily day. Eating human's food and drink but we only need to drink blood daily for our energy.

"Before we leave, don't forget to drink blood" he reminds me.

"Okay, oppa" I replied.

We continue eating until we finished the whole food. I went up upstairs to my bedroom to get my school beg and then come back to downstairs.

To be honest, I feel really lazy to go to school but, I had to because it for my future too. Well, even vampire want to having their own future.

The door bell rang. Jimin heading to the door to opened it.

My smile went wide as I see Taehyung standing at the door frame.

Well, he will go to school with us everyday since he were our neighbor at the same time.

"Hi, Taehyung~" Jimin greeted him with a smile.

"Hey, Jimin~ Where's Y/N?" Taehyung ask as he raised his head, wandering his eyes inside the house.

"She was-"

"I'm here!!" I excitedly said.

Taehyung just giggling at my cheerful manner to him.

"Okay, let's go now" Jimin said.

We went out from the house and then getting into Jimin's car. Jimin start the engine to drive to our school.

And then, we finally arrived.

Before I step into my classroom, Jimin kissed my cheek and waved his hand to me before he leave to his classroom. He usually do it like that. I feel really lucky to having such sweet and caring big brother like him.

"Wow, your oppa is really sweet" Taehyung praised about Jimin being a big brother of mine.

"Yeah, that's why I love him so much" I said, smiling.

"Let's get inside" Taehyung said. Then our teacher get into our class after us. We greet him and take a sit on our seat, starting the lesson.

Not long after that, I felt my stomach hurt and got a strong headache. I let out frustrated sigh after remembering that I forgot to drink the blood before leaving.

I became panicked when I feel my eyes just turning red right now and couldnt control myself after I look at Taehyung's neck. He was really focus on the lesson. Without his awareness, my mouth slowly going close to Taehyung's tasty neck. I couldn't thinking anything but losing my mind. With my mouth opened and my fangs appear, I was ready to bite his neck but....

"Y/N!! What are you doing?!" The teacher snapped me out once he noticed it. He looked really shook of what I just almost did right now.

Everyone start to putting their attention on me after they see teacher's reaction to me, including Taehyung too. I properly sit on my seat, feeling embarrassed to myself.

"Nothing, teacher" I said. I afraid to look up because of my bloody red eyes. They might be clearly see my red eyes if I raised my head.

The teacher just shook his head as he continue the lesson.

Taehyung slowly turn his body to my direction "Hey, what's wrong, Y/N? You look really pale" Taehyung worriedly said.

"I forgot to drink the blood before going to school" I said, slowly look up to him, showing my weak expression.

He suddenly look surprised.

"Oh my god... Your eyes... It's red and, what's wrong with your face? You look really weak today" Taehyung said with his worried expression.

"if I'm not drink the blood after more than 2 or 3 hours. I'll became weaker and thirsty for human's blood that make me want to attack anybody just for their blood" I weakly explained to him.

"This is really tough and dangerous. We have to report this to Jimin as soon as possible" Taehyung said and I just nods my head to him as respond.

••Break time••

~~Taehyung pov~~

Y/N and I walking toward cafeteria when Y/N suddenly collapsed in front of me on the floor.

I gasped and kneeled down. "Y/N, wake up!" I anxiously said while gently batting her cheeks to conscious her but she's not responding me.

Without any hesitation, I lift her like a bridal style. I want to take her to the clinic room but I don't know where's the direction is.

I suddenly saw Jungkook and Hoseok at the hallway not far from us. They two recognized us and then run toward me.

"Hey, what wrong with her??" Hoseok anxiously ask after seeing Y/N unconscious in my arms.

"I don't know! Please show me where is clinic room!" I said, still worried and anxious about her condition.

"I will show you" Jungkook said as he lead me to the clinic room. We step into the clinic room.

I gently put Y/N on the bed. I look at her face, she look really weak. I don't know why I can be easily worried about her condition. Is it because I have fell for her?

Jungkook leave the room to call the other. Not long after that, everyone's here.

"What's wrong with her?!" Jimin anxiously ask to me.

"I don't really know but I can feel that Y/N almost bite my neck when she got interrupt by teacher. After that, I ask her what's wrong and she reply me that she didn't drink the blood yet. I clearly see her pale face that time" I anxiously explained.

"That's why. We can't let her like this, she have to drink the blood right now before her condition worsened. Who has a bottle of blood?" Jimin asked one of them, looking so hurried.

"Me" Yoongi replied him.

"Please give it to me before doctor or nurse arrive." Jimin said.

"I need to take it from my classroom" Yoongi said as he leave from clinic room.

After a while, Yoongi finally come back with a bottle with full of blood. "Take this" Yoongi said. "Thanks" Jimin take the bottle of blood from Yoongi and open it.

I start to feel frightening but act like nothing happen as all of the member's eyes turning red like a blood after they smell the blood that come out from the bottle. Jimin raised her head a little, help her to drink the blood by guide the bottle for her.

Shortly afterwards, her bloody eyes were showed when she immediately shut her eyes opened after drinking the blood.

Chapter 3 end
To be continued.