1. Fire-NOT

Okay so I said I wasn't going to post this until I was done with the One Shots but I can't wait any longer I was too ready to post this.
Anyway I decided I was going to try and include more characters than just Heatwave, Quicky my bae and Rose, so yeah. I'm still working on rewriting some of Poisoned Rose, but procrastination is a thing so yayy that's happening.
Anyways, we're done now, goodbye, enjoy. POISONED ROSE PART TWO, ACTION. (I'm so weird)

-

"UGH!!"

Rose let out a cry of exasperation as the fire hose went out of control again, spiraling out of her servos and nearly smacking into Flare. The red femme shot a glare her way before resuming her oh-so-perfect stance that Heatwave always seemed to have a new compliment for.

Rose huffed in annoyance as she crossed the bunker to retrieve the hose. She would never admit it, but she was rather jealous of her younger sister. Flare was practically a red version of their mother, but her personality could not have screamed "Heatwave" any louder. She seemed to have inherited every trait he possessed, right down to the flawless firebot instincts. It was positively sickening.

In comparison, the only thing Rose seemed to be decent at was Martial Arts. She had managed to stand her ground against Quickshadow for almost five minutes the other day, and even Heatwave couldn't find a way to correct that. She spent most of her time in the training rooms, battling solid holograms Elma manifested for her. It helped take her mind off everything--her baby sister being better than her, the aching hole in her spark that grew each time her carrier stayed away longer than she should have, and, to put the topper on her Struggle Tree, the lingering conversations between the older Bots that somebody might be trying to resurrect Coldforce.

Her parents were especially worried, considering Heatwave's past relationship with Thorn. Rose had overheard them talking about it from her berth last Sunday night, and she thought she might have heard Quickshadow crying. It shook her to the core to hear her carrier so scared. She knew about the wounds he had inflicted on her, but that was years ago, and you could barely see the scars now. It was beyond Rose why Heatwave was so anxious, not to mention Quickshadow. It worried her, but she knew better than to ask. She didn't want to make things worse.

The sudden heat next to her face startled her out of her thoughts, and she had to (clumsily) cross her legs and pivot to avoid smacking into Flare's simulation building, currently set to the second highest difficulty and burning hot and strong. Her sister shot her a look that clearly said 'Primus, get your fragging head out of the clouds before you kill somebody.' She looked so much like her sire that Rose had to laugh, slinging the hose over her shoulder as she headed back to her own station.

"Did I say something funny, sister?" Flare spat out the last word like it tasted foul in her mouth.

"No, just....marveling at how much you act like our sire." Rose chuckled, adjusting her stance a little and turning the water back on.

"My sire, you mean. You aren't even really related to me." Flare shot back as her servos squeezed the hose a little too tight, something she only did when she was in a sour mood. Rose had experienced one too many times what her sister could be like when she was angry, so she had leaned to read the little signs Flare gave out and avoid her when she showed them. It was a tried and true tactic that had saved her many times, but it wasn't like she could just drop the hose and walk out in the middle of a training session. At least, not with Heatwave patrolling the perimeters and breathing down their necks every chance he got.

"Um, excuse me?" Rose snorted, her engine growling as she took one hand off the hose to stick it on her hip. "I am most certainly related to you, Flare; I'm at the very least your cousin!"