6

You sat there, just staying in shock.
Your heart was pounding so loud.
Taehyung is kissing me does this mean he likes me or is it just to-

He interrupted your thoughts
'You must've been through alot'

You looked a bit confused at Taehyung. 'But how would you know?'
'I just know'
'Well you can't j-' he interrupted you while standing up.

'Well you can't just sit here and wait to calm,
you need to do something to get it out of your head, come I have an idea.' He said while pulling you up.
You looked at him and he looked back at you and he showed you his cute smile.

Taehyung's idea was to go to walk at the beach.

'Ahh it looks so amazing.' You said while looking at the view.
'Yeah, it does...' Taehyung said while he was looking at you but you didn't notice.

____________

After you went home you immediately went to bed but you couldn't sleep...

Was Taehyungs kiss only
because he wanted to help me?
How can it be that we became so close?

But why is my heart pounding so hard by just thinking about him?

You managed to fell asleep after a long time.

______

The next day Taehyung was a little late for school. When he sat next to you you said: 'Hey Taehyung.' He didn't look at you and said 'Hey' but a little cold...

Finally it was break time, after a long and boring history class. You were about to ask Taehyung to eat together but when you looked at his direction he was already gone.
You stood up and walked to the door to go to the canteen, you opened the door and then heard some girls and Taehyung talking.

'Taehyung oppa! You are so handsome!'
'Oppa why are you sitting next to that ugly girl?' You heard the girls talking

'Hahah I know she's ugly and poor.. I'm only doing it because I'm bored and want to have fun by breaking her feelings.' Taehyung said laughing.

It was... just for fun...?
You closed the door loudly and walked past them acting like you didn't hear anything.
You walked immediately to the rooftop, closed the door and sat there.

One tear fell,
And an other one
And more and more.

After a while someone came to the rooftop too.
You didn't look up at who it was, still crying.

'Yahh why did you walk past me like that.' Taehyung said.
He came closer to you.

'Wait did you.. uhm hear-'
'No I didn't because I'm too ugly and poor.'
You said and your tears suddenly stopped steaming.

'Wait let me explain it's not like that.' He said while looking shocked.
'No it's exactly like that, I trusted you!
I told you my biggest secret!
And you, you were just joking around because you were bored. Am I a toy for you, huh?'

Taehyung looked at you. It's not the first time seeing someone cry, but seeing you cry made him feel like he was being stabbed in his heart for at least million times.

You stood up and walked back to your class.
Taehyung was still standing in the same position.
'Fk! What is this feeling? I only sat next to her for class not to feel this!' He said while slamming his hand on the wall.

___________________________

(A/n)
The world is so mean
it makes me laugh.