Chapter 11: I just can't

Becca's p.o.v.

"Becca." Someone whispered while poking my side. "Becca!" I groaned in response and cuddled into my pillow more. It was only when I felt something around my waist tighten that I opened my eyes. "Where am I?" I whispered as a blurry Amber came in view. "The hospital." She grinned as she stared at me. I looked around to see Zayn had his arm around me. I turned back to Amber who just stood there, grinning. "Seriously wipe that grin of your face." I groaned. "I'm sorry. It's not like I see you cuddle up to your ex who's in a coma every day." She smirked while plopping down on the seat next to the bed. Coma? But he woke up? He did didn't he? Please for the love of God say he did. " He woke up last night." I said whileI turned my attention towards him. "Becca." Amber sighed in disbelief. "No I swear he woke up." She sighed. 'Maybe you dreamt it?" She explained, trying to reason with me but I wouldn't have it.There must be a way to prove he woke up. An idea popped into my head as I started wiggling, trying to get out of his grasp. It took about a minute before i got a response. Zayn's arm around me tightened again and he let out a soft groan. Amber watched us curiously. "Becca what are you-" Another groan was heard as Zayn turned to his side, facing me. "Not my favourite way to be woken up but it'll do." He said, voice still hoarse from lack of use. I giggled and got up standing next to a speechless Amber. "Oh my god." Amber gasped as she stared at us. "Why hello to you too." Zayn smiled as he looked at her.

"Amber love they didn't have bear-claws but I thought we could get some when Harry comes to take his shift." Louis smiled while wrapping his arms around the still stunned Amber. "Love, are you alright?" He asked worried. Louis, being the romantic he is, seemed to only have eyes for Amber when she's around. That must've been why he didn't notice Zayn awakening. "Mate I know I've been away for a while but honestly how much did I miss out on." Zayn laughed as Louis turned his attention towards the bed. "Zayn you're up!" Louis cheered as he went for a bone crushing hug, making Zayn groan with a loud umpf. "I gotta call the lads!" Louis continued as he got out his phone. "Louis" I said as he turned his attention to the direction of my voice. "The smart thing to do is call the doctor first and see how he's doing." I reasoned while Amber nodded in agreement. Louis sighed but silently agreed, there would be no use in calling the boys if Zayn could pass out again. "I guess I'll go get him then." Louis said while rushing out of the hospital room. Our attention turned to Amber who just stood there awkwardly. "Yeah, I-uh, I gotta. Well y'know. Bye!" And with that she fled the room, leaving me and Zayn behind.

I stepped closer to his bed, staring into his beautiful brown eyes. "I can't believe you woke up." I smiled softly as I watch him intertwine our fingers. "I'd do anything for you." At these times you'd almost forget how much he hurt you when he didn't come back after the tour, when he didn't come back at all. But like you said, you'd almost forget, but you didn't. The memory etched into your mind. "I missed you." Those words awoke me from your small daydream. "What?" I whispered looking at him in shock. "I said. I missed you." He smiled and as on que I pulled my hand out of his and took a step back. "How can you even say that." I whispered as I bite back the tears. He stared at me in confusion as he sat up straight. "Becca I-" "How can you even say that!" My voice boomed through the room, no doubt the people in the hallway heard me as well. "Becca please." He looked like he was about to burst into tears, hand reaching out in my direction in desperation."No Zayn. You're not aloud to say you miss me when it was your fault I left! I tried anything to reach out to you and you left me in the dark, hoping and praying for some kind of sign that you still cared." My voice started to crack, a lump forming in the back of my throat. "Becca-" "Please don't. After this you'll be able to go back to your famous life and I'll be here, alone again because I was stupid enough to fall for it again. I can't go down that road again Zayn, I just can't." "But the past few weeks, last night-" he said a small tear rolling down his cheek. " That was a one time thing. I might still have some feeling towards you and yes I might still care for you but that doesn't change anything. Not a single damn thing." I growled lowly. "Becca I love you." He whispered, his eyes not leaving mine once. I turned my head away from him, tears streaming down my face. "It's a little late for that." I whispered.

With those words I picked up my purse and left. I had to get out of there. I'm sure Louis will give Amber a ride back home. Once I sat down in my car I leaned my head down on the steering wheel, letting all the tears run free as loud sobs escaped my lips. I wish none of this ever happened. I wish I could go back to when I 'needed' to visit Zayn and slap myself, telling me that that would be my biggest mistake. I wish he never even came back to this place. But most of all

I wish I coul've told him that even after all this time, he still held all of my heart.

__________________________________________________________________________

Lalalalala, so yeah this was definitely a chapter filler. I'm so so soooooooo sorry it takes so long for me to update but as I go along the story I just seem to like not have anymore inspiration and well yea, then I kinda start new stories.

Speaking about new stories! I just posted a new story called broken memories (Trailer on the side) Please do read it and tell me what you guys think cause I really really want to like write that story. Also I'll probably make a trailer for Don't Leave Me aswell so y'all got that to look forward to ;) Also if any of you need help with making a trailer or want me to make one for you I suggest you definitely watch the trailer on the side and if you like it just hit me up in my chatbox and we'll sort out the details :) 

Again I'm so sorry this took over 4 months when this is so crappy, I'll try my best to update soon :)

Love you loads <3

~AmberTheWhale<3