Chapter 9: Remembering

Updateeeeeeeeeee because it's been to long yet again! I'm sorry my dearest dearest readers, I've just had this massive writer's block and the chapter I had wrtitten before were an embarrasement If I do say so myself. But now I'm back with an dupdate that I still don't like but is well enough to be read by people. Hate on it if you wanna, I think it's crap too :)

____________________________________________________________________

Zayn's p.o.v.

I think I'm slowly going insane, I've been in this dark place for what seems like days, months even. But surely it can't be that long, it just feels like it. 

The questions me and the little brunete have given me are just one big pile of unresolved things that don't seem to make any sense at ALL. I mean if I loved her so much, if I was so happy ... For god's sake even if I was planning on marrying this Becca girl, than why on earth did things end? Why didn't I come back? I don't understand what happend I just don't.

Yet again I heard voices from outside my head. And if I say so myself there are quite alot of voices. It takes me some time to realize that the lads are there along with the mistery brunette from earlier and in what I vagily remember as my (ex) girlfriend Becca.

I focused muself onto the voices. "Did you and Zayn meet at the club?" I heard Liam ask. No you idiot ofcourse not, if we met there than I wouldn't have these crazy flashbacks. Since I didn't hear an answer I'm guessing my angel shook her head.

"Where did you meet?" Now that Liam, is a question I'd like to know."At a club, a few years ago." Her voice held amusement, meaning that it was a good memory of her own. I however, do not really remember this nor does a flashback opens itself up infront of my eyes so to me, the only information I have is that which you just said. 

"How come we've never met you before if you're friends with Zayn?" Oh we were so much more than friends from what my flashbacks tell me. Still, why did I never tell the guys about Becca? I heard light scoffing followed by a harsh statement: "We aren't friends." But soon enough a soft and painfilled whisper followed.  "Atleast not anymore."

"It's okay Becca, what happened? Who were you to him?" I hear Niall say, mate if only you knew how much I want to open my eyes and tell you how happy I am to hear your voice again. And than his question sunk in, I do wanna know what happend and I definitely wanna know who I was to her.

"Zayn was my first boyfriend, we lasted for over 2 years." Wow. That's a long time. A happy one if all my flashbacks are true. But then again, if we were so happy, then what the hell happend to us? "We broke up during X-factor after another fight." Okay, a fight I got it. But what were we fighting about? Alot of talking was being done but I couldn't quite catch what about. I just wanted to know why we aren't together anymore!

"You two were lovers, for so long and apparently went through alot. Why couldn't you stay together?" Praise the goddamn lord Liam, it's as if you can hear my bloody  thoughts! "Being away from each toher was hard cause we were used to seeing each other every day, we started talking less. He called less, texted less and than rumours spread. They said he had something with a girl from the other group and that tore me apart. We fighted that night, the night before he supposedly would come home on a small break..."

I heard some other words vagily but those were the last on my mind as the scenery infront of my eyes changed.

I saw myself sitting on a bed looking at a magazine while sighing in frustration. I threw away the magazine and my phone started blasting 'Let me love you' from Mario. "Hey babe." A small smile tugged at my lips but soon enough it left and replaced itself with a deep frown as I heard a highpitched voice shout into the phone. "No baby- Becca.... Becca wo-... WOULD YOU JUST SHUT UP AND LISTEN FOR A SECOND! You know I don't tell people about you because if they know wher we live they'll give me a dirty eye and the upcoming fans will hate you! Haven't you seen what they say about Louis girlfriend? I'm trying to pretect you here!" So I guess that why I didn't tell anyone. "Babe that picture is fake! No I didn't cheat- I... No Becca don't give me that shit you know I love you more than anything... No Becca- No I haven't been distant letely I told you we just have to work alot and by the time we're free we eather have to lunch or go to bed... Why can't you just trust me on this?... Ofcourse I would come back if I won- What the hell I'm not giving you shit? No Becca-No wait... What do you mean you'll make this easier on me?... Fine I won't come back then." 

And with those words a beep was heard through my phone as I furiously threw it against the wall where it smashed into pieces. I'm shouting things about her not trusting and I don't have clue what else and then it seemed to hit me that I lost her. My chest started rising heavily as I tried to pick up the pieces of my phone, probably to call her back and when I fail my breath comes out slowler each time as I start to spin slowly. Louis walks into the room just as my body collapses with the floor.

"LADS, LADS ZAYN HAD A BREAKDOWN. SOMEONE PLEASE! ANYONE! HELP ME!" 

The scenery changes and I'm now in a white room and voices can be heard from outside. "Doc, is he alright?" I heard Niall ask quickly. "Mister Malik is fine, but he seems to have memoryloss thanks to  the impact of his head hitting the floor. It's hard to say if he'll ever recover his memory  on his own, so I'm trusting you on this that you'll help him recover his memory." And then one of the most unexpected voices spoke up. "I will help him remember all that there is to know." My mom said as she walked in and the grin on her face said it all. She'd help me remember anything, anything except the girl that took me away from her.

Darkness engulfs me again and I remember things clear now, Becca was the one girl I fell hopelessly in love with. My mum didn't approve of her and I had to make a choice between family and my one true love, and so I did. 

I choose Becca 

And I'll never regret my decision

__________________________________________________________________________

So I know this is crappy and also isn't proof read so there will be grammar mistakes, sorry :) You'll have to bear with me because my writer's block is still far from over. But I promise to atleast update once more this month to let you know what happens next :)

Love you loads,

~AmberTheWhale<3