Prologue

Hi guys, this is the prologue to my new Zayn fanfiction. As always don't mind my grammar mistakes and I hope you guys will enjoy it :) xx

~AmberStyles<3

_________________________________________________________

Becca's P.o.v.

"Babe, this thing could be huge if I pull it off." Zayn smiled at me as he wrapped his arms around me. "IF you pull it off babe." I smiled as I pecked his lips. "Well, if I do, then we'll get out of this shit hole and live somewhere fancy." He winked as he stared at me with an adoring smile. "You mean, live with the high society." I said in a posh tone as I took a scarf and wrapped them around my arms like a sort of boa. "Yeah, something like that." He chuckled as he wrapped his arms around me again. "And we'll drink tea and eat biscuits and hang around with those old dudes who have wrinkels in their faces who were there before I was born?" I giggled as I pushed him away slightly. "You want to stay here?" He questioned as he looked outside.

The Hood never looked nice but it became my home. "I don't know babe, but something here just makes it feel like home. Do you want to be one of those people on a busy street, ignoring everyone around you? People from the city are such a loners, atleast something happens here." I smiled as I looked outside and watched Donathan do a few sick moves. "I guess in some sort of way it's nice, but you always said we should dream big and live it large, what's stopping you now?" He whispered as he kissed my neck. "You're leaving for so long, what if things change?" I whisper. He pulled me close and hugged me tight. "NOTHING will ever happen to us babe, you and me to infinity remember." He whispered back as he put his forehead on mine. "Forever is a long time Zayn." "Yet It's to short when it comes to us." And with that he closed the gap between us.

~End Dream~

I woke up in my bed, panting heavy. Tears fell from my eyes as I remembered my favourite memory of Zayn. The last good one I remembered. Life has been rough after Zayn left for X-factor and just forgot about me. I almost had to sell our house, but Lucky for me my 2 bestfriends came living with me and help me pay the rent. I can't say we're doing our dream job, It's rather degrading but we have no choice. It's that or live on the goddamn street, and I couldn't help but blame Zayn. I saw this big mansion he owned, the hot girlfriend he had, the new look and the 'clean' background. If only people knew...

Sighing I prepared for another day of endless working and boring conversations with people I don't know just to get money on the bank. Another useless day at work and another boring night at the club. Life was always the same here, the same people, same actions and same stupid jobs. Life at the club is so regular, I feel like my Life will never change. If only I knew time would prove me different...

____________________________________________________________

So that was the prologue, I hope you liked it and keep reading the story ;) Vote comment and fan :D xx

Love all you cunts out there ;d

~AmberStyles<3