Chapter 5: Zayn

So guys, I know I made you wait waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to long but I just didn't have the time to write since I needed to focus on my grades. But I felt so guilty about just leaving you guys hanging lately so I decided I'd work on my stories again and defeat my seemingly never ending writersblock and give you the next part of Don't leave me :)

______________________________________________________________

Louis p.o.v.

"Excuse me, what did you just say? " Harry asked still a bit startled from what happened with Amber. "Mister Malik... He might not wake up again. I'm terribly sorry." The doctor said an walked away. We all looked at each other in disbelief. He can't be serious... This can't be happening.

Becca's p.o.v.

I'm still so confused and devasted about what happened. We just arrived home and Amber immediatly jumped out the car and ran to her room. I'm guessing something happend with those guys while I was gone. Though I have my own problems I can't just let her sit in her room alone so I decided I'd talk to her.

*Knock knock*

"Amber?" I said softly.

My reply was a soft sniffing followed by a lock turning.

It took me a few seconds but I slowly opened the door and saw Amber sit beneath her window as she stared up at the stars. It was a sad sight as you saw a slow tear run down her cheek.

"What happend when I was gone?" I asked softly as I took a seat next to her.

"The curly haired boy, he-he came to close." She sighed.

"It reminds you of him doesn't it." I asked while my voice cracked.

"Yes." She sniffs followed by loud sobs.

"I'm so sorry." I whisper as I started to tear up. We both just looked at the stars for a while as our tears fall down slowly.

"He seems nice, you know." I said, breaking the painful silence.

"Who?" She asks while wiping away her smudged make-up.

"That guy with that trust circle and such." I smiled softly.

"Oh him, yeah he is very nice." She whispered quietly.

"C'mon let's just go to bed." I said softly as I pulled her into her double bed. We hugged each other tightly as we usually do when we're sad and sleeping in the same bed. It's my fault Amber's sad. It's my fault he got her. It's my fault she got raped...

Zayn p.o.v.

I wake up in a dark room. Hey who turned of the lights? It took me a while to notice that I'm awake but not really awake. It's weird to explain really cause I walk around this dark empty place and I can see and hear lots of things but I'm still not awake.

'Hihihihi' a faint giggling echoed.

I turned around in confusion, the giggling surrounding me.

'Hihihihi, catch me if you can.' The dark room starts to change and I see myself following someone.

'I'm gonna get ya!' I heard myself chuckle.

Second later I grabbed the girl and spun her around as she just giggled and looked down at me. I watch me put her down and put a piece of hair behind her ear, my other arm still wrapped around her. "I love you Zayn." She smiled. "& I love you Becca."

The memory faded and the room got black again. The only difference was the other Zayn was still there. "Now do you remember?" He asked me with pain in his eyes.

"Remember what?" I asked confused.

"Becca you dumbass, can't you remember her?" He said while he balled his fists and looked me dead in the eye.

"N-No... Should I? I-I remembered her name but... But I don't understand." I said to myself. I feel like I'm going crazy.

"That's why you're here, you're home. You'll just have to find out for yourself." He said emotionless and than vanished in thin air.

"Wait! What do I have to find out? Why's this home? Who was Becca!" I shouted. But no response came, I'm alone...

Liam's p.o.v

We've been sitting by Zayn's bed for over an hour now. Silence has never been this uncomfortable. "Guys, what if... he really never wakes up?" Harry asked with a broken voice. "Than I guess it's over." Louis said slowly. We all turned our heads to the ground. Who would've thought that it would all end this way. Zayn please just wake up...

_____________________________________________________________________

I know it's short but it's something right? I promise when summer starts I'll write more

Love you all,

~AmberTheWhale