Chapter 8: Why did I do it?

Updaaaaaaaaaaateee :) Because I have time and It has been to long :) After this I'll update my toher stories aswell, don't forget to check them out ;) 

~AmberTheWhale<3

________________________________________________________________

Becca's p.o.v.

The four boys narrowed their eyes at me. "E-excuse me but we have to go." I stuttered nervously. "And we said," Harry growled, "That's not going to happen." Niall and Harry took me by the arms and helped me back inside the room. There was no point in making a scene, I knew this day would come eventually. I knew one day he'd come back, something would happen and I would have to explain our past. I just never imagined it being so soon.

I glanced up to Amber who just watched me inside the room. I know she just wanted to leave but that wasn't happening anytime soon. Louis whispered something in her ear and took her by the hand, lightly tugging her inside as she followed quietly.

The room was silent. Tension filled the air, making it slightly harder to breath. All eyes were on me as I stood at the end of Zayn's bed with my head down. I know they want an explenation, I just don't know where to start."Becca." Liam sighed as my head lifted itself to look at the many figures staring at me. "I'm sorry for being rude, but we need to understand a few things." I nodded in response. "Ask away." I sighed.

"Did you and Zayn meet at the club?" I shook my head, surely they knew as Liam mumbled a she was right under his breath. "Where did you meet?" A small smile tugged on my lips as I looked at Amber who blushed slightly and smiled lightly. "At a club, a few years ago." My eyes darted back to Zayn. The smile left my lips instantly.

"How come we've never met you before if you're friends with Zayn?" Friends? We were so much more than just friends. I scoffed lightly. "We aren't friends." I felt the tears sting behind my eyes again. "Atleast not anymore." I faintly whispered. Niall was the first one to shoot up and rubb my back. "It's okay Becca, what happened? Who were you to him?"

I walked over to Zayn again and sat on the chair next to his bed. "Zayn was my first boyfriend, we lasted for over 2 years." I smiled sadly. "We broke up during X-factor after another fight." The boys looked at each other weirdly. "But... He never mentioned you?" Like I didn't know that. "There's so much more to Zayn than you guys know." My hand travelled it's way upto his cheek and caressed it lightly. "Oh Zayn, I'll never understand why you're back here." I whispered more to myself than to anyone else.

"Back here? You mean in Bradford, where he came from?" Harry asked confused. I smiled and shook my head. "Zayn was born in Bradford, but he only lived here until he was 15." He abandoned his house to live on our own, his mother disapproved of me and forbade him to ever see me again, he made a choice.

And he choose me...

"Where did he live after that?" "In the same neighbourhood where he broke down." They all looked a little dumbfounded before Louis, who finally distracted himself from Amber, spoke up. "Why would Zayn live in a neighbourhood like that." Well that was rude. I narrowed my eyes at him as Amber did the same and stood up. "She's right you know, I lived with them the last month before he left." Amber backed me up. "To you guys, that neighbourhood is like a gangster's nest. To us, it's home. At the time Zayn was 15 and I was 14, we rented a house and both worked our asses of to keep afforting it. We needed a house and we were prepared to live with whatever dump they gave us. Eventually that dump became my home, and to him the hellhole he never wanted to remember again." I shivered slightly.

"You two were lovers, for so long and apparently went through alot. Why couldn't you stay together?" Excellent question. "Being away from each toher was hard cause we were used to seeing each other every day, we started talking less. He called less, texted less and than rumours spread. They said he had something with a girl from the other group and that tore me apart. We fighted that night, the night before he supposedly would come home on a small break. I never heard from him since. I tried to text him, call him to atleast apologize... But he never answered." I explained sadly as my fist slightly clenched.

"Lads wasn't that when..." Louis whispered to Harry as he nodded his head in agreement. "When what?" I asked, now being the one who was dumbfounded. "Nevermind." They said nervously while I narrowed my eyes at them. I took a hold of Zayn's hand and squized it. "I wish you'd just wake up."

Zayn's p.o.v.

I was still sitting here in this dark place, every now and than I 'd hear a voice but what was the point if I couldn't see them? Was I stuck here forever? Sighing I looked around.

"Do you think he's sleeping?" I heard a slightly familiar voice say. As on que the scenery changed into a kitchen of a familiar looking house. I watched myself wrap my hand around the blackhaired angel again. "Oh COME ON!" We heard a mxc of a screech/laugh. I turned around to see a brunette of the same age as my angel stare at us. "You two should just get married already." She squaled. My angel just laughed and turned around while I just stare at her eyes. "Well I am planning on one day making her mine, since I already stole her heart." I winked at her and her giggling filled the room. "You steal my heart and I'll steal your last name, sound good?" She joked and my face lit up like a kid on Christmas. "Very." I sighed and pulled her into a kiss.

The room changed again and as I expected someone stayed behind, but this time it wasn't me. The brunette stood next to me as we watched the memory fade. "You loved her so much, you'd take a bullet for her. " She sighed. "What happend to us?" I asked confused.

She sighed heavily again and turned around to meet my gaze. "You left so you could live your dream, you promised her you'd come back for her. But you never did." You could see the pain in the brunette's eyes as if it was painfull to remember. "Why?" I whispered. "I don't know why, you should be the one knowing. If only you knew how much you tore her down once she realized you weren't coming back. You broke her Zayn, such a sweet innocent young girl and you broke her. Why'd you do it?" The brunette faded and  her voice lingered. Why did I do it?

_________________________________________________________

Short I know but atleast I updated right? ;)