Sorcerer Society I

It was new year's eve. Everyone was watching fireworks light up the sky. It is now a tradition in every city to bring the fireworks in one place to avoid accidents. Everyone was happy having their family time while watching the sky light up with bright colors.

While watching the fireworks, a meteor shower started accompanying the dancing lights in the sky. It was beautiful. Strips of light across the sky with the blooming of fireworks was perfect. But the breathtaking moment changed in seconds. The meteor shower is not an ordinary meteor shower. It didn't just pass by Earth, it hit Earth. Space rocks falling from the sky, there was chaos. People ran for their lives. They hid themselves. The meteor shower lasted for 1 whole day destroying everything, leaving the land in pure chaos.

After the meteor shower, there was a great earthquake. The continents moved, roads were split open. Mountains split in halves. Earth's geography changed. Every volcano erupted, even the dormant ones. Tsunami wiped the land clean. Nothing was left.

Centuries had passed. The survivors learned that the Earth now only has one big continent. They called it "Ethaea" and the survivors call themselves "Sorcerers", for, after the catastrophe, the meteor stones evaporated and emitted some kind of radiation thus, showering them with cosmic energy resulting in newborn children having supernatural powers.

They divided the Continents it into three parts. "Centris" the middle part and sits on top of the Earth. "Midea" the part around Centris. "Basal" the part surrounding Midea. People are divided through their Bloodlines. Lowest class bloodlines live in Basal, middle class in Midea and strongest bloodlines in Centris.

Bloodlines were classified through their magic prowess. How one's ancestors ranked when they formed the Society centuries ago determines where they stand. But your ranking can change by joining the Sorcerer Society which can be found in Centris.

Sorcerer Society is an organization where Sorcerers gather to train and to extinguish magical beasts called Cosmos. These creatures are animals that were also drenched with cosmic energy after the catastrophe.

------

In a humble home in Basal, a sorcerer is getting ready for his entrance exam in Sorcerer Society.

"MOM! I'm off, thanks for the breakfast!" He shouted while running, stumbling while wearing his boots. 

He has Average length gold hair with mint-green highlights and yellowish-brown eyes. He is lean-muscular in physique and stands around 5'9 tall. His skin is Fair-smooth, he got it from his mother. His appearance is quite feminine but it just adds to the beauty of his masculinity.

"Goodluck on your exam!!" She shouted waving her hands, smiling widely. Watching her son runoff, "Please, be alright" She said to herself. Hands clasped near her chest. 

He ran rapidly across the narrow streets of Basal. Greeting everyone he knows. As he is nearing the Portal Hall of Basal someone shouted.

"DYLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!" A girl shouted breathing heavily. She also looks a bit frustrated.

"Svetlana!" Dylan exclaimed happily.

"I told you not to call me that!" Still angry. Crossing her arms through her chest. 

Svetlana has Grey eyes that oppose her long Jet black wavy hair.  She has a nice body but was not gifted in the front area.

"Okay okay." He said surrendering to Svetlana's words

"Why didn't you come for me? You know how I always oversleep" She said a bit embarrassed, pouting with both of her hands on her waist.

"Ohh." He said just realizing touching his chin.  "I'm sorry Lana, I forgot, I was too excited," He said scratching the back of his head smiling sheepishly.

Dylan remembering that he's in a rush. "We need to go now Lana or we will be late!" Dylan grabbed her arms and ran towards the Portal Hall. Upon entering the hall they bought tickets to Centris and dashed towards the portal.

As they arrive in Centris' Portal Hall, Examinees are all now lined up to enter the portal at the center of Centris' Portal Hall that leads to Sorcerer Society.

"We barely got here," Dylan said breathing heavily while falling in line.

"At least we got here," Lana said rolling her eyes.

They continued falling in line. Nervous. They don't know what's waiting for them in Sorcerer Society.

Svetlana was first to go into the portal. She went at the center of the spell circle and then it lit up. Mana particles surrounded her and then she vanished.

"Alright I'm next," He said to himself stepping at the center. He felt the tremendous amount of magic power surrounding him and then BOOM he's in Sorcerer Society.

He stared at the magnificent castle with his mouth wide open. It looks majestic.

"This is far from what I expected," Lana said standing next to him also in awe, happiness and excitement building in her eyes.

Dylan smiled also excited. "This is it, Lana! Let us prove to them that Sorcerers from Basal are not trash" He then walked towards the castle.

Lana firmly nodded her head and followed him.