Scroll 47: Second Djinn and Azami's Duplicate

Zacznij od początku

"Ugh! Damn fox monster!" Hakuryuu prepared his spear. Sinbad looked at him in the eye and was slightly amused that his opponent will be him for all of the king vessel he has met, Hakuryuu was by far, the one he had the least expectations of.

"He really likes riling people now doesn't he?" I asked Furcas. He nodded. I turned to Setta who prepared his staff out while the shadow me just stood there, smiling creepily. The first one to attack was Shadow (how original). Setta dodged her swords in time but she grabbed his foot and slammed him down on the floor. Setta struggled to stand up from the impact and I could tell that it really hurt him (no kidding!).

"Thalg Al-Salos!" Huge ice shards appeared and attacked her but she deflected it with her Borg. I was flabbergasted once more at how Sinbad, Arba and David spent time to make that body. There were still a few shards flying towards her so I took out my staff and redirected a few of the shard towards her arms and feet. I could see the confusion on his face but instead of going on about it, he attacked. Shadow snarled in anger, I would too but that was my irrational part.

"You should not help them, Azami. Or should I say him. This is their test and it would be better if you'll just stay out of their way." Furcas said. I stopped before retreating back. Setta used his ice magic to freeze Shadow and then kicked it harshly. It slid down towards the small people before us. Shadow snarled and fired fire that hit his ankle. He hissed in pain but quickly used magic to heal it. The battle then soon, turned into a hand-to-hand combat. Since David and the others have used my rukh, it only meant that it had a strong touch to hand-to-hand combat. I could see that Setta was having some difficult time fighting against her. Suddenly, Shadow smirked and said, "You're still the weak Setta I knew. You couldn't do anything without your big sister. Don't you, crybaby?"

"Shut up. You're not her!"

"Oh dear~ You're mistaken. I am her though in literal terms, I am her shadow. I possess all the negative thoughts and emotions she has. Isn't it nice? To hear such degrading words from your big sister? Face it, Setta! You're not strong enough to protect her." She was smiling at him bitterly. Setta wavered and I knew that he was thinking that it was his fault these all happened to me. I want to tell him that it was my choice but Furcas stopped me.

"Don't. Setta needs this. He needs to learn to live without you, your guidance and your love. This is a cruel world, Azami. If Setta breaks down so easily, then it will all end for him in this world."

Pursing my lip tightly, I watched as Shadow taunts Setta. I could see him shake in anger and sadness.

"Setta..."

"I-I know that I've been living in my sister's shadow for a long time. I know that I'm not strong enough but it doesn't mean that I will give up so easily! I am Setta, an Ice Magician and I will defeat you! You may be my sister's shadow but I know that she loves me and even if she's not here, I know that she's looking after me!"

"I am looking at you!" Shadow laughed. Setta took a deep breath before preparing for another spell. He used a fire magic to deal damage and it hit her square in the stomach. The wound was deep but it did not mean that Shadow was about to give up.

"You don't know how to live out of your sister's shadow that's why you're saying her aren't you? That's why you're here? Not for this world."

"You're wrong. I am here because my sister entrusted this world to me and in hopes of that, I am looking for her because you will not be created if it weren't for her rukh." He replied. Shadow gave him a smile.

"You still need to grow, Setta. That is why you're still weak. Weaker than the weakest." She used her staff to bring forth water and attack him. Luckily, Setta froze it and used it against her by the spell Thalg Thalgeyya.