Chapter 11

Louis​ ​T.​ ​makes​ ​sudden​ ​appearance.

DONCASTER​ ​-​ ​Just​ ​days​ ​after​ ​the​ ​news​ ​of​ ​his​ ​lunatic​ ​mother​ ​moving​ ​to​ ​'Doncaster​ ​Nut​ ​House', her​ ​son,​ ​Louis​ ​W.​ ​Tomlinson​ ​suddenly​ ​appears​ ​as​ ​if​ ​he​ ​hasn't​ ​been​ ​gone​ ​for​ ​a​ ​month.​ ​While​ ​he wouldn't​ ​tell​ ​us​ ​any​ ​details​ ​-​ ​This​ ​article​ ​is​ ​only​ ​available​ ​for​ ​our​ ​subscribed​ ​readers.​ ​Want​ ​to read​ ​more?​ ​Subscribe.

________

"Sign​ ​here.​ ​And​ ​here.​ ​Write​ ​name​ ​here.​ ​And​ ​here."

"All​ ​done!"

"Alright​ ​Mr.​ ​Tomlinson,​ ​you​ ​can​ ​take​ ​your​ ​mother​ ​with​ ​you,​ ​but​ ​next​ ​time​ ​she​ ​want​ ​to​ ​play​ ​crazy, you​ ​should​ ​know​ ​she'll​ ​come​ ​back​ ​here​ ​and​ ​she'll​ ​never​ ​be​ ​let​ ​out.​ ​She'll​ ​rot​ ​here.​ ​Understood, Mr​ ​Tomlinson?"

"Y-yeah,​ ​sir."

"Well​ ​then,​ ​take​ ​her,​ ​she's​ ​all​ ​yours."

________

"Here's​ ​your​ ​tea,​ ​mum.​ ​I​ ​hope​ ​you​ ​feel​ ​a​ ​bit​ ​better."

"Thanks,​ ​Lou."

She​ ​grabs​ ​onto​ ​the​ ​cup,​ ​bringing​ ​it​ ​to​ ​her​ ​lips​ ​for​ ​a​ ​long​ ​sip.​ ​We​ ​still​ ​haven't​ ​talked​ ​about​ ​my disappearance​ ​and​ ​I​ ​know​ ​we​ ​should​ ​but​ ​I​ ​don't​ ​know​ ​where​ ​to​ ​start.

"Darling,​ ​if​ ​you​ ​keep​ ​frowning​ ​it​ ​will​ ​be​ ​etched​ ​in​ ​your​ ​face,​ ​would​ ​you​ ​like​ ​a​ ​frown​ ​forever?​ ​Just tell​ ​me​ ​what's​ ​wrong."

"Mum,​ ​I-​ ​can​ ​I​ ​ask​ ​you​ ​something?​ ​Why​ ​were​ ​you​ ​there​ ​mum?"

It's​ ​my​ ​mum's​ ​time​ ​to​ ​frown,​ ​as​ ​her​ ​face​ ​sets​ ​into​ ​what​ ​I​ ​know​ ​is​ ​her​ ​thinking​ ​face.

"It​ ​was​ ​a​ ​Tuesday​ ​night,​ ​it​ ​was​ ​cold​ ​and​ ​I​ ​had​ ​had​ ​a​ ​long​ ​day​ ​at​ ​work,​ ​so​ ​I​ ​decided​ ​I​ ​should​ ​go​ ​to bed​ ​early.​ ​So​ ​around​ ​nine​ ​pm,​ ​as​ ​others​ ​might​ ​be​ ​going​ ​out​ ​or​ ​watching​ ​a​ ​movie​ ​with​ ​the​ ​fam,​ ​I went​ ​to​ ​bed​ ​after​ ​a​ ​cup​ ​of​ ​tea.​ ​I​ ​had​ ​a​ ​dream,​ ​no​ ​it​ ​was​ ​more​ ​than​ ​a​ ​dream,​ ​more​ ​like​ ​a​ ​vision​ ​or something,​ ​a​ ​dream​ ​is​ ​make-believe,​ ​made-up,​ ​fake,​ ​but​ ​this,​ ​I​ ​knew​ ​deep​ ​down​ ​that​ ​this​ ​was reality.

So​ ​I​ ​woke​ ​up,​ ​put​ ​on​ ​my​ ​robe​ ​and​ ​ran​ ​to​ ​the​ ​pub,​ ​because​ ​I​ ​knew​ ​it​ ​would​ ​still​ ​be​ ​filled​ ​to​ ​the​ ​brim with​ ​people​ ​to​ ​help​ ​me.​ ​I​ ​ran,​ ​stormed​ ​in​ ​but​ ​they​ ​took​ ​me​ ​for​ ​clown,​ ​not​ ​for​ ​lady​ ​in​ ​distress."

"What​ ​did​ ​you​ ​tell​ ​them?"

"What​ ​I​ ​saw.​ ​A​ ​large​ ​man-like-monster,​ ​with​ ​big​ ​teeth​ ​and​ ​enormous​ ​claws,​ ​with​ ​gashes​ ​and cuts​ ​painting​ ​his​ ​whole​ ​body,​ ​and​ ​...​ ​you.​ ​I​ ​saw​ ​you,​ ​being​ ​with​ ​the​ ​beast,​ ​talking​ ​to​ ​him,​ ​holding him​ ​and​ ​him​ ​holding​ ​you.​ ​And​ ​even​ ​though​ ​his​ ​looks​ ​threw​ ​me​ ​off,​ ​I​ ​saw​ ​how​ ​soft​ ​you​ ​two​ ​are together.​ ​I​ ​was​ ​so​ ​proud,​ ​till​ ​I​ ​saw​ ​something...​ ​A​ ​room,​ ​you​ ​were​ ​cramped​ ​in​ ​a​ ​small​ ​cage​ ​and he,​ ​he​ ​was​ ​roaring​ ​with​ ​anger​ ​and​ ​it​ ​made​ ​my​ ​hair​ ​stand​ ​on​ ​edge.​ ​You​ ​were​ ​crying​ ​and​ ​shaking and-​ ​Louis,​ ​how​ ​did​ ​you​ ​ever​ ​got​ ​out,​ ​how​ ​did​ ​you​ ​outrun​ ​the​ ​beast?"

"I​ ​didn't,​ ​he​ ​just-​ ​he​ ​let​ ​me​ ​go."

"He​ ​what?"

"Mother,​ ​he​ ​is​ ​not​ ​like​ ​you​ ​described,​ ​well​ ​he​ ​was​ ​like​ ​that,​ ​he​ ​used​ ​to​ ​keep​ ​me​ ​in​ ​a​ ​cage,​ ​but​ ​I soon​ ​got​ ​my​ ​own​ ​room,​ ​he​ ​did​ ​scream​ ​at​ ​me​ ​more​ ​than​ ​once​ ​but​ ​after​ ​I​ ​ran​ ​he​ ​came​ ​and​ ​saved me,​ ​I​ ​could've​ ​been​ ​dead​ ​ma,​ ​a​ ​pack​ ​of​ ​wolves​ ​were​ ​so​ ​close​ ​to​ ​eating​ ​me​ ​whole​ ​before​ ​he came​ ​to​ ​save​ ​me.​ ​And​ ​he​ ​gave​ ​me​ ​a​ ​library​ ​as​ ​big​ ​as​ ​our​ ​whole​ ​house,​ ​it's​ ​so​ ​beautiful​ ​mum, he's​ ​so...​ ​beautiful."

"Oh​ ​Lou,​ ​honey​ ​you're​ ​in​ ​love."

My​ ​eyes​ ​widen.​ ​In​ ​love?​ ​Me?​ ​It​ ​can't​ ​be,​ ​no,​ ​or​ ​could​ ​it?​ ​I​ ​guess​ ​it​ ​could​ ​be,​ ​I​ ​do​ ​like​ ​him​ ​a​ ​lot,​ ​but does​ ​that​ ​mean​ ​I​ ​like​ ​him​ ​a​ ​lot​ ​or​ ​love​ ​him.

"Mum,​ ​I-​ ​I​ ​don't​ ​know."

"That's​ ​alright​ ​darling,​ ​that's​ ​the​ ​funny​ ​thing​ ​about​ ​time,​ ​you​ ​got​ ​lots​ ​of​ ​it,​ ​so​ ​take​ ​it."

"Thanks​ ​mum."

"No, thank you."

_________________

Hello everybody!

It is way to early and every bone in my body wishes it wasn't awake but I couldn't help myself and write this real quick, so if there are typo's or things that don't add up, blame it on the fatigue, and let me know so I can chance.

Questions:

- How will Louis get back to Harry?

- Does Louis actually love Harry?"

X Emma