Chapter 3

Tomlinson-case unfinished but closed?

DONCASTER - The police officers round the area of Doncaster have been busy lately trying to fix the case of the missing of teenageer Louis W. Tomlinson, but after days of no information, the case is deemed unsolvable. Mother of the boy, Jo- This​ ​article is​ ​only​ ​available​ ​for​ ​our​ ​subscribed​ ​readers.​ ​Want​ ​to​ ​read​ ​more?​ ​Subscribe.

_____

"Monsieur ​Louis?"

I​ ​hear​ ​Niall​ ​knock​ ​on​ ​the​ ​door​ ​of​ ​the​ ​room.​ ​Well,​ ​my​ ​room,​ ​I​ ​guess.

"What?"

The​ ​door​ ​opens​ ​and​ ​the​ ​blonde​ ​slowly​ ​walks​ ​in.

"Monsieur​ ​Louis,​ ​dinner​ ​is​ ​ready."

"Okay."

I​ ​sigh​ ​into​ ​the​ ​pillow​ ​that's​ ​been​ ​soaking​ ​up​ ​my​ ​tears​ ​the​ ​past​ ​hour.

"Uh...​ ​You​ ​are​ ​coming,​ ​right​ ​sir?"

"Not​ ​hungry."

Niall's​ ​face​ ​gets​ ​even​ ​impossibly​ ​paler​ ​than​ ​before,​ ​he​ ​looks​ ​close​ ​to​ ​scared​ ​and​ ​well​ ​I​ ​can't​ ​blame him.

"But,​ ​but​ ​monsieur,​ ​you​ ​must,​ ​you​ ​can't,​ ​you​ ​have​ ​to​ ​come​ ​and​ ​have​ ​dinner."

"No,​ ​no​ ​I​ ​don't.​ ​I​ ​don't​ ​want​ ​to​ ​spend​ ​as​ ​much​ ​as​ ​a​ ​second​ ​in​ ​his​ ​presence."

"Oh​ ​god,​ ​oh​ ​lord,​ ​save​ ​my​ ​soul."

I​ ​hear​ ​him​ ​whisper​ ​all​ ​sorts​ ​of​ ​profanities,​ ​closing​ ​the​ ​door​ ​after​ ​him,​ ​probably​ ​on​ ​his​ ​way​ ​towards​ ​the dining​ ​area.

_____

"HE​ ​WHAT?"

"He​ ​does​ ​not​ ​want​ ​to​ ​have​ ​dinner​ ​with...​ ​you?"

"I​ ​DON'T​ ​GIVE​ ​A​ ​DAMN​ ​ABOUT​ ​WHAT​ ​HE​ ​WANTS!"

"But​ ​master,​ ​sir,​ ​please​ ​don't-"

The​ ​door​ ​of​ ​the​ ​dining​ ​room​ ​slams​ ​shut​ ​in​ ​the​ ​blondes​ ​face.

_____

"COME​ ​OUT!​ ​NOW!"

The​ ​beast​ ​hollers,​ ​banging​ ​his​ ​fist​ ​on​ ​my​ ​wall​ ​next​ ​to​ ​the​ ​door,​ ​the​ ​floor​ ​shakes​ ​of​ ​the​ ​big​ ​impact​ ​and I​ ​whimper​ ​of​ ​it​ ​too.

"No,​ ​thanks."

"You​ ​said​ ​you'd​ ​have​ ​dinner​ ​with​ ​me!"

"Well,​ ​I'm​ ​simply​ ​not​ ​so​ ​hungry."

"YOU!"

I​ ​hear​ ​him​ ​take​ ​a​ ​big​ ​gulp​ ​of​ ​air,​ ​filling​ ​his​ ​lungs​ ​for​ ​probably​ ​another​ ​screaming​ ​match.​ ​I​ ​also​ ​hear Niall​ ​whispering​ ​calming​ ​words.

"You​ ​want​ ​to​ ​stay​ ​in​ ​your​ ​little​ ​room?​ ​Fine.​ ​You​ ​can​ ​starve​ ​for​ ​all​ ​I​ ​care."

_____________________

Hello everybody!

Questions:

- How is everybody doing? You good?

- I guess I can't really ask you "what will happen next"-questions cause y'all know the story, but still 'What will happen next?'

- Liking it?

X Emma