Chapter 9

"The​ ​prince​ ​bowed​ ​down​ ​over​ ​the​ ​princess's​ ​sleeping​ ​body,​ ​pushing​ ​her​ ​blond​ ​hair​ ​back​ ​andbehind​ ​her​ ​ear.​ ​His​ ​lips​ ​softly​ ​brushed​ ​over​ ​hers​ ​and​ ​a​ ​spark​ ​erupted​ ​throughout​ ​both​ ​bodies, making​ ​the​ ​prince​ ​retract​ ​and​ ​look​ ​into​ ​the​ ​most​ ​beautiful​ ​pair​ ​of​ ​blue​ ​eyes​ ​he​ ​had​ ​ever​ ​seen.

And​ ​so​ ​the​ ​princess​ ​was​ ​awoken​ ​and​ ​so​ ​was​ ​the​ ​whole​ ​kingdom.

"Back​ ​to​ ​work!"​ ​The​ ​king​ ​yelled​ ​atop​ ​of​ ​his​ ​lungs,​ ​for​ ​there​ ​was​ ​a​ ​wedding​ ​to​ ​plan.​ ​And​ ​the princess​ ​and​ ​her​ ​prince?​ ​They​ ​lived​ ​a​ ​happily​ ​ever​ ​after."

I​ ​closed​ ​the​ ​book​ ​slowly.

"Read​ ​it​ ​again​ ​please."

I​ ​laugh​ ​at​ ​Harry,​ ​who​ ​was​ ​resting​ ​his​ ​head​ ​on​ ​his​ ​hands​ ​on​ ​table​ ​in​ ​front​ ​of​ ​me.​ ​He​ ​smiled​ ​at​ ​me, his​ ​eyes​ ​droopy.

"I've​ ​already​ ​read​ ​it​ ​three​ ​times​ ​today."

"I​ ​know,​ ​I​ ​just​ ​love​ ​your​ ​voice."

______

"Oh​ ​Niall,​ ​look​ ​at​ ​them."

I​ ​gush​ ​to​ ​my​ ​boyfriend​ ​of​ ​years,​ ​looking​ ​out​ ​of​ ​the​ ​window​ ​I​ ​just​ ​cleaned.

"Wha?"

He​ ​comes​ ​up​ ​behind​ ​me,​ ​wrapping​ ​his​ ​arms​ ​around​ ​my​ ​waist​ ​and​ ​resting​ ​his​ ​head​ ​on​ ​my shoulder.

"They​ ​just​ ​look​ ​so​ ​in​ ​love,​ ​have​ ​you​ ​ever​ ​seen​ ​Harry​ ​feed​ ​the​ ​birds?​ ​Or​ ​even​ ​seen​ ​a​ ​bird​ ​come close​ ​to​ ​him?"

"Master​ ​sure​ ​has​ ​a​ ​soft​ ​spot​ ​for​ ​Louis."

"Isn't​ ​it​ ​great,​ ​I'm​ ​sure​ ​the​ ​spell​ ​will​ ​be​ ​broken​ ​in​ ​no​ ​time."

"Hm,​ ​I​ ​sure​ ​hope​ ​so."

______

"Oh​ ​my,​ ​look​ ​at​ ​you!"

Louis​ ​tears​ ​up​ ​from​ ​laughing​ ​incredibly​ ​loud.​ ​I​ ​don't​ ​laugh​ ​though,​ ​I'm​ ​scared​ ​shitless.​ ​There​ ​are birds,​ ​at​ ​least​ ​twenty​ ​of​ ​them,​ ​resting​ ​on​ ​my​ ​arms​ ​and​ ​shoulders.

"L-​ ​Lou-​ ​Louis,​ ​please​ ​do​ ​something,​ ​g-get​ ​them​ ​off!"

"But​ ​Hazzz,​ ​you​ ​look​ ​adorable.​ ​I​ ​think​ ​they​ ​like​ ​it,​ ​especially​ ​the​ ​little​ ​birdie​ ​who's​ ​mistaken​ ​your hair​ ​for​ ​a​ ​nest​ ​of​ ​some​ ​sorts."

"Lou!"

"Alright​ ​alright,​ ​I'll​ ​get​ ​'em,​ ​you​ ​owe​ ​me​ ​one​ ​though."

Louis​ ​walks​ ​away,​ ​but​ ​before​ ​I​ ​can​ ​protest,​ ​he​ ​comes​ ​back​ ​with​ ​a​ ​bag​ ​of​ ​birdseed.

"Come,​ ​come,​ ​come​ ​birdie,​ ​birdie."

He​ ​chants​ ​throwing​ ​the​ ​seeds​ ​as​ ​if​ ​he's​ ​a​ ​little​ ​fairy​ ​throwing​ ​around​ ​fairydust.

"You​ ​can​ ​fly,​ ​you​ ​can​ ​fly,​ ​you​ ​can​ ​fly."

Louis​ ​sings,​ ​swinging​ ​his​ ​arms​ ​around​ ​as​ ​the​ ​birds​ ​make​ ​their​ ​way​ ​off​ ​my​ ​body​ ​onto​ ​the​ ​snowy ground​ ​littered​ ​with​ ​seeds.

"Thanks."

"You're welcome, you cuddly scarecrow."

___________

Hello everybody!

I l-o-v-e writing couple-y filler chapters, but happy things don't last forever lol.

Questions:

- Liked it?

- Idk do you have any questions?

X Emma