Chapter 7 : A Memorable Day (2/2)

Start from the beginning

"Wanna try?" Baekhyun asked as he handed the juice to you.

You lowered your head and moved the straw to your mouth. You drank it a little and you could already felt the sweetness and the sourness of the strawberry juice.

"It tastes so good, oppa!" you stated as you drank more.

"Don't finish it!!" Baekhyun warned you as you kept on drinking it.

"Oops, sorryyy.." you said and handed the juice back to Baekhyun.

Suddenly, Taehyung appeared with his box smile, bringing a big cup of strawberry juice.

"You're happy now?" Baekhyun teased.

"Very happy!" Taehyung replied as he jumped happily back to his seat and drank it.

---

After half an hour of resting, you all finally decided to play again.

"Hyung, it's 12 already! Let's play again!" Sehun said as he stood up from his seat.

"Chill, Sehun-ah! We still have 3 hours to play!" Jaehyun smiled.

"So.. What's next?" Baekhyun asked.

"I want Gyro Drop!! At least it's not as scary as Gyro Swing!" Taehyung said.

"Ugh, I hate being in high places! Can we just play another game?" Baekhyun complained.

"Ahh hyung! Pleaseee.. I really wanna ride on that!" Taehyung whined.

"Okay fine let's go!" Baekhyun finally agreed.

Suddenly, Jungkook turned to you.

"Noona, are you okay riding that?" he asked, worried.

"Gwenchana! I rode that once hahaha!" you laughed, try not to make him worried.

Soon, all of you arrived in front of the Gyro Drop. You looked at Baekhyun and saw his face was pale, maybe because he was too scared to ride on that.

"Oppa, you don't have to go if you don't want to! I'm scared if you suddenly faint.." you said, worrying about him so much.

"I need to ride that at least once! So I know the feeling.." Baekhyun said as he gulped looking at it.

"Are you sure, hyung?" Sehun suddenly appeared from nowhere.

Baekhyun nodded and went to the entrance gate. The guy buckled up your seatbelts and told all of you to be ready.

Everyone nodded and again you turned to Baekhyun who looked very nervous. You held his hand and told him that everything is gonna be alright.

The ride started to move and Taehyung shouted in excitement. It moved up slowly until you reached the highest part.

"Hyung! Don't look down!" Taehyung who's at the other side of Baekhyun, told him.

Taehyung actually also felt guilty for forcing him to ride that.

"They gonna make us fall now!" Jaehyun said.

Baekhyun closed his eyes and got ready for it. The ride went down really fast, making you felt butterflies in your stomach.

"Wooohoooo!" Taehyung screamed as he lifted his hands to the air.

You also screamed as loud as you can, to reveal it. You turned to Baekhyun to see his reaction, and surprisingly, he was enjoying the ride.

So, they kept making us fell and finally the ride ended.

"Huuhh finally it's done!" Jinyoung said as he went out of the gate.

"It's so fun right?" Taehyung asked, making everyone turned their faces to him.

"Why?" Taehyung asked again, confused.

"YESSS!!" everyone answered in unison.

"Baek hyung, is it fun?" Jungkook asked.

"Of course! I'm actually happy that Tae forced me to ride on that! Next time, I wanna go there again!" Baekhyun shouted happily.

"Okay now what?" Sehun asked.

"Let's go to the monster ride thing! You ride on something like a car and shoot the monsters, the one that get most points will get something!" you explained.

"Yess that sounds very fun!" Jaehyun said happily.

"I want to get a puppy doll!" Baekhyun exclaimed.

"OKAY LET'S GO THERE!! I CAN'T WAIT!!" Taehyung ran, leaving everyone behind.

"He's being so hyper today," Baekhyun said to Jungkook.

Jungkook nodded in agreement.

Author's Note:
Hi guys! How is it? I hope you didn't get bored.
Btw I feel so sad that Euiwoong got eliminated from Produce 101. 😢😭 I literally cried just now haha. It's just he's so talented, he can rap and dance so well. I hope he's okay now. Stay strong Euiwoong!! ❤😙
Please comment and vote! Thank youu 😊