4

"Well, this is a set for movies and music videos, so they let clothes in one of the rooms to make it looks real."

"Can you tell me where this room is ? Please ?"

"Yes. But-"

"I know. I'll come dine with you."

"I was gonna say that I wasn't sure if there were any woman clothes but I'm okay with that too. Come with me."

Why do I always jump into conclusion ? Why ? Now I can't say No to the date. Damn it.

He dragged me into one of the rooms and opened the dressing room. It is enormous. Like really.

There are only men clothes. But I know how to turn an oversized shirt or t-shirt into a dress. A really short dress, but it's still better than a bikini.

"So, what are we looking for ?"

"An oversized shirt or t-shirt"

"Ok..."

He looks sceptical. He doesn't know what women are capable of.

After some research, I've founded what I was looking for.

"I got one !"

Jay turned to face me.

"Great ! Is it the part where I turn around so you can dress ?"he asked awkwardly

"Jay. You've seen me in bikini all day."

"Oh right ..."

He is so awkward it's cute.

I took the black t-shirt, wear the neck part right above my chest and slide the sleeves in front, in between my boobs.

Jay looks mermerized.

"How do you-? How did you discovered the fact that you could use a t-shirt as a tiny dress ?"

"Internet "

It is weird how he can go from really cool when there are other people to totally shy and awkward when we're alone.

"So ... Do you need a driver to go home ?"he ask, putting his hands in his pockets.

"Oh, no thank you. That's nice but I'm not going home. But you should know since you overhead my phone conversation"

"Oh right. So I guess I'll just pick you up later tonight. For our date."he winked

How can he go from a shy and awkward puppy to a flirty and sexy grown man in 0.01 sec ? How ?

"Yeah !"

I heard my phone ringing. It is RaeLee again.

«Hey !

Why aren't you here already ? You said it was ending up at four pm, it's five and you're not here. Why ?! Where are you ?!

Calm down okay ? I had a setback, I'll explain when I arrive. I'm on my way.

Ok. I'm sorry. See you

Yeah.»

I turned and faced Jay.

"Come pick me up at 8pm at my apartment. John will give you my address. And don't be late !"

I didn't wait for his answer and left to Aiko's place.

I arrived at 5:30pm and directly came in.

"I'M HERE !"

I closed the door and rushed upstairs to her bedroom.

"Sorry I'm late."

We looked for the perfect dress, shoes, handbag and jewelry for an hour. Then we looked for the perfect hairstyle and makeup. It took us two hours to find both. TWO FREAKING HOURS ! It means that I only have 30 minutes to go home, change my clothes and maybe my makeup too.

"Fuck."

"What ?"

"Nothing. Can I borrow your clothes ? Please ?"

"Uh, yes ? Why do you need my clothes ?"

"To change here so I'm ready in times"

"In times for what ?"

"For... A date ?"

I started to look for a dress

"WHAT ? A DATE ?"

"Yes, a date Aiko. Like you."

"With who ? What time ?"

"At 8pm."

"You sacrificed your time for me ? That's so sweet. And stupid."

"I know."

I changed and looked at myself in the mirror. I'm wearing light makeup so it's okay. I mean, it's just a dinner right. I curled my hair a bit and borrowed a pair of white heels.

"It's your first date since when ? Two, three years ?"

"Not that much !"

"Yes, that much. You always say no to everyone. Why did you said yes this time ?"

"It's a long story !"

"And we have to walk together since you live near BigHit Entertainment's building. So tell me."

We went out and walked. I told them the whole story.

"WITH JAY PARK ?! I thought you didn't like him !"

"Don't scream like that ! I don't want anyone to know ! I said yes because I jumped into conclusion as always. That's all"

"I am sure you will end up liking him!"

"Look. We're here. And he is too."

She turned her head and saw him

"Do I look ok ?"

"Terrible, as always. You'll be fine "

She slowly walked to him. A huge smile appeared when he saw her.

RaeLee and I stayed where we were until they were gone.

We continued our walk but she stopped in front of the building.

"Why are you stopping ?"

"For nothing"

"Come on then !"

"I...Can't"

"Why ?"

"I am waiting for someone."

"Who are you even waiting for in front of BigHit's....... Wait a minute ! You have a date too, don't you ?'

"I.. might have one."

"With Namjoon ?"

"How did you guess ?"

"Chance. And he's you bias so I tried you know."

"Ok. Go, you're already late !"

"What do you mean, it's not even OH SHIT IT'S EIGHT ! SEE YA !" I said starting to run.

Running in high heel should be an Olympic sport ! Like really. This is the worst thing ever !

I stopped running when I saw my house in the distance.

I hate being late ! And being late for a date is the most horrible thing because the other one can this you won't come ! Trust me I know.

I finally arrived in front of my house and I waited.

From the idea I have of Jay, I would think he came with a huge car. From what I see, I think it's him in the Lamborghini. Even thought nobody is rich in my neighborhood, it could be anybody else.

I should definitely wait for a sign. Like, him getting out or sending me a text. Or something. Literally anything.

Maybe I'm not the only one late...

After ten minutes of staring to the cars without seeing anything, I turned to enter my house.

It's when I heard a car door open and someone shout

"Haylee !"

I turned and I saw him. He's wearing a white Ripndip shirt and a jean. Pretty chilly but I like it. I should have known he wasn't the type to come in suit for the first date. Maybe he guessed I wouldn't like it.