3

I took my phone to check my face, but everything was normal. Then why did they stared at me like that ?

Oh~ maybe they're chocked to see what I eat. But kimchi isn't crazy. It's pretty normal. I am clueless.

I received a phonecall from RaeLee. She never calls, she doesn't like it. It must be important. I picked up and then shallow what was only mouth.

«Thank God you picked up

Yeah, what's wrong ? You never call, only text. And what is that weird sound behind ?

The weird sound is Aiko. Taehyung told her she is pretty and invited her to eat with him tonight.

Like on a date ? A date with her ultimate ? She'll never survive. What did she answer ?

She told him he was handsome and that it will be a pleasure to eat with him.

She's going to die because of hyperventilation ! We have to take a table near theirs.

She doesn't want. But she needs our help to choose what to wear. They're going to meet up at 8pm at the BigHit building and then go. We have to start right now !

I'm comm- oh shit. I can't right now. Not before three or four pm. I'm so sorry.

Oh right, your casting ! How is it going ?

Not that bad. Even tho it's full of bitchy girls. And it's hella boring. And everybody stared at me when I came back with my kimchi. But still.

Okay ! Then come at Aiko's place when you can. We'll start without you.

Okay ! I hope it won't be too boring. Seriously why do they need so much time to choose some girl's body ? It's been two hours already !

Who knows ! See you later !

Yeah ! See you.»

Oh.My.God. Aiko's going on a date. With Kim Taehyung. They're going to choose what she'll be wearing, while I'm here, bored as hell.

If at least one person was nice and chat with me, that'd be OK. But no. They're all bitchy. Lord.

"Is it that boring ?"

I looked behind me, where the voice was coming from. Jay was standing, staring at me with a smirk, satisfied because he heard my conversation I guess.

"First of all, it's very impolite to spy on your future employees. And second of all, yes. I don't like pools and I don't like the people here."

"Don't you like me ?"

"No."

"Why ?"

"Because you stared weirdly at me twice. And you're listening to my conversation with my friends."

"I wasn't staring ! I was..Detailing ? And I didn't listen on point. I was walking behind you when you said it was boring to be here."

"It's the same thing ! Why are you detailing me so much when you barely watch the other girls ?"

"Maybe I have a crush on you. "

Girls went into the house at this moment. I hope they didn't hear anything.

"How could you ? You don't know me !"

"I love the idea of you. What you've shown when we were talking"

"Well, I don't like the idea of you "

"Why ?"

"Because I don't like boys who are always surrounded by half-naked girls."

"You're referring to my MVs right ? I'm not like that in reality. Music is a business. If your MV shows pleasant things, you'll be successful. And seeing girls on the small image on YouTube makes you want to click."

"But why girls ? I mean, half of your fans are girls. They would love to see handsome boy, not half-naked girls."

"There is always at least one handsome boy in all of my MVs. But I don't know why girls have so much success. "

"I like you even less than ten minutes ago."

"Then come to dinner with me tonight."

"Why would I do that."

"To see that I'm not the guy that you think. I will not lie : it's pleasant to be around attractive girls when we record MVs. But all they want is to hook up. That's why I'm single. All the girls I've been working with have ugly personalities. Like those girls. But I love yours. I like the fact that you're not a fan, and that you say you're "the baddest bitch" when you're not. So please, come on a date with me."

The two girls got out of the house and they laughed when they passed near Jay, but he didn't pay attention. All of his attention was on me.

"I don't know. I'm not sure if I want to be part of a controversy to know if the girl who dined with him is Jay Park's girlfriend or not."

"I promise you, they'll be no controversy. No paparazzi, no sasaeng, nothing. Just you and me. And if I can't keep my promise, you can take your revenge how you want."

".... I'll see if I'm free..."

"Thank you Haylee."

Then he left and went back with John. They talked a bit and then Jay called thirty names out of the fifty girls that showed up. I saw the girl's faces light up. Including the girls I saw while talking to Jay. I didn't heard my name.

".. I am sorry but you can go home. We won't need your help for this Music Video."

That means I'm in.... Right ? I'm happy.

We all went to the room where we previously changed to wear our clothes back. A lot of girls were already changed and getting out.

I was about to do so, but I discovered my clothes ripped of.

"WHAT THE HELL" I screamed.

Then everything lighted up. The two girls that went in and out when I was talking to Jay, they didn't laugh to get Jay's attention, they were already mocking me.

I stormed out of the room and saw the at the end of the hall. I'm still in bikini, but I don't give a fuck

"You Bitch !" I called and they turned.

I went to them as they stopped.

"Why did you ripped my clothes of ?!!"

"Well, this is what you get for flirting with Jay. You have the job, well done. But you'll have to go home in bikini."

They were going to leave. I will not let them. I kicked in one's high heels and she fell pathetically. I punched the other right in the stomach and she let herself slide against the wall until she was sitting on the floor.

"Well, that's what you get for messing with me."

I then went back to the changing room. How am I supposed to go home now ? There aren't any costumes !

"I didn't know you could fight"

I turned to see Jay. Obviously, who else could it be.

"There is a lot of things you don't know about me."

I sighed. I loved this t-shirt.

"How will you go home now ?"

"I haven't figured this out yet."

"I might be able to help you"

"Really ? How ?"