2

So here we are. I have to meet Jay Park and maybe be filmed.

I dressed nicely and went to the address. I arrived at 9:45am. I don't like to be on time. I prefer to be slightly early.

There are cameramen, the guy the asked me to show up, some people here to do I-don't-know-what-stuff and... Jay Park. At least he's not one of those drama queens that come up one hour late when they decided the hour.
Anyways ! There are no figurants yet I think, or they don't fit the "kind of bodies" they need.

The guy gave me his card two days ago saw me and decided to come talk to me. With Jay.

I don't really like what Jay shows of himself in his MVs but he is probably the one who decides for the figurants so, let's give him a great first-impression. I'm a bit anxious. A mean, I've passed a lot of castings but... C'mon ! This is Jay Park ! How can I be chill about it ?

"Hello. I'm John and he's Jay"

"But you can call me Jaebum"

"He's the one who's going to choose. But don't be too anxious, you've got a great body and I saw it Monday. And he's not that picky"

"Don't talk about me like that. I'm a gentleman "

I want to laugh. Really bad. They are two grown men, in their late twenties I believe, who are fighting like kids. But I have to stay professional. I'm here with my soon-to-be boss. Not with friend.

"So what's your name ? Because John's been very impolite and didn't asked anything about you, except your number. Which is a really bad way to get to know a girl."

These two, fighting like children is so funny. And a bit cute.

"My name's Kim Haylee. I'm 22. I am Korean and fluent in English and French."

"Ooh~ French. That's the language of love~ so romantic~"

"Jay. Be professional" John said with an annoyed tone

"It's okay, I often hear this when I mention French."

"Okay ! If you had to define yourself with one quote, what would it be ?"asked Jay. He looks so hyped I don't even know why

"Hum~ that's a tough one. I'd say «I used to be the sweetest girl ever, till I found out being the baddest bitch was better»."

"Ooh~ I see. Who's that from ?"

"It's is from a former WWE women wrestler : AJ Lee"

"Oh, so you like wrestling ?"

"Yeah ! Do you ?"

"Actually, I'm more into MMAs, but WWE is cool too !"

We totally forgot about John, but it's so nice to talk with Jay. He's not the kind of guy that has shitty pick-up lines. He's more appreciable than that. I'm sorry that I had a bad image of him. He's really nice. Even tho it's not my fault if he gives a not-that-nice image of himself !

We chatted a bit more and then, other girls arrived. They were all bitchy. Literally. Some where already talking about the others with disgusted expression. Seriously, this is one of the reasons why I stay in small magazines. I hate this kind of girls.

When everybody was here, they asked us to change in a room of the big house where the MV is going to be filmed. All the girls, including me of course, changed to a bikini and then we went near the pool to be "casted".

They told us to do like if they weren't there, to be normal. So most of the girls jumped into the pool, since it's really hot, but I didn't. I don't like pools or beach (or bitches) so I just sat in a chair to get a bit tanner than I am, even tho I'm not that pale. But it's still better that the pool were there are all of those girls.

Jay and John are looking at the girls, detailing their body, their faces.

I am usually pretty sociable, but not now. Not with that kind of people. We're not from the same universe you know.

They're all laughing at times to seduce Jay I guess. Which is totally stupid, because laughing really loud never seduced anyone. I think they're all fans so they expect a bit more that a shooting with him. They all look so fake, when they move, when they talk...

Ok I should stop here. Stop being so negative.

I always keep my bag with my so I grabbed my phone to check on the texts and I actually got one from Aiko

Hey ! How is your casting going ?

Pretty good ! We just have to act like if Jay and his co-workers weren't here. We're in bikinis near a pool. But aren't you supposed to practice ?

It's lunch break dumbass. Have you eaten yet ?

No not yet.

Can you do me a favor ?

I guess so. And I'm bored so ask me and I'll see.

Can you take a picture of him ? Like right now ?

You're such a fangirl XD I'll see what I can do

Thank you so much Haylee I love you !

I made sure nobody was watching me and took a picture of him. It was easy since he was looking at me from the other side of the pool.

Wait. Why is he looking at me.

I sent the picture to Aiko and put my phone back in my bag. I quickly glanced at him, to see if he was still looking at me, and he is.

People went out of the house and came to see us with trays full of food. Jay caught our attention by clapping his hands

"Since you'll stay until three or four this afternoon, we made you lunch !"

That's pretty nice. The waiters and waitresses put their trays on a table that I hadn't noticed before, and then left.

Some of the girls said thank you to Jay and we all went to the tables. Even Jay.

There's only light food : vegetables, fruits and all types of salads. Oh come on !

"Feel free to go buy your own food if that's not enough" Jay nicely said

"Oh, but that's more than enough " a girl said, trying sound sweet.

"For real ?" I asked, annoyed

They all stared at me like if I was an alien.

I went back to my sit, took my bag and then I went to change. I just put my clothes back and then I left.

I went to the nearest restaurant and asked for takeaway kimchi. Then I went back to the big house, took my clothes off and sat at the same place.

I took my chopsticks and started to eat. Almost everybody is staring at me. I shallowed what I had in my mouth.

"What ?"

They all stopped to stare and continued whatever they were doing. Ok that was weird.