9 - Spicing things up

It's the third week into the camp, and not much changed. Gabriel and Sam played things low, not wanting to cause too much to each other after the bee sting incident - it was bad enough all four of them catching them at the wrong time but they didn't need another moment like that. They tried to keep a distance from one another when out in public but behind closed doors they are like bees to honey, practically glued together and cannot be separated. Dean and Castiel grew closer together over a course of a week, playing different activities everyday. Sometimes football, sometimes swimming in the lake, even capture the flag despite it only being them two. They didn't mind it though, they enjoyed each other's company quite a lot actually, more so than before. Lucifer and Michael on the other hand, well they found things difficult. They couldn't spend much time with each other because they were put of different activities most of the time and they both became super tired at the end of each day. It was a working struggle for the both of them sadly, they rarely got to see each other.

That was about to change.

Lucifer woke up early on the Monday morning, crawling out of bed with a huff and puff, stumbling down the stairs. Great, I've already fell down the fucking stairs like a horse on skates thought Lucifer, dusting himself off and made himself a coffee. He leant against the marble counter, rubbing the sleep from his precious eyes. It was quite chilly in the cabin, but nothing could shake Satan. Except music, the amount of times Michael has caught Satan twerking up against the wall wearing booty shorts has been too many. Way too many.

The cabin was still, glancing around to see it covered in the darkness of the early morning sky. The sun had barely risen, touching the horizon ever so slightly but not enough to produce enough sunlight to fill the lower cabin. He couldn't be bothered to turn the lights on, he was already comfortable on the sofa with his mug of coffee. He sipped on his coffee, a small slurping noise leaving his lips. "Hm. Tastes like crippling depression, just how I like it,"

"Who are you talking to?" Michael spoke softly, walking down the stairs slowly while rubbing his eyes. He was wearing white bunny slippers and a pair of galaxy pyjamas. He had a small cream coloured blanket draped over his shoulders as he joined his best friend on the sofa, draping the blanket over his friend as well.

"I was talking to all the fans who read my story, you should see some of the comments I get. They're really funny but also nice, wanting all the ships to get together," Lucifer smiled innocently.

Michael was silent, giving him a bitch face. "Stop it. It's a Monday. I will kick you out this cabin if I have to," earning a chuckle from Lucifer.

"Face it Michael, you love it. You looovvveeee me!" He giggled, sticking his little tongue out. Michael rolled his eyes, resting his head against Lucifer, only nodding slightly and humming. "What's the plan for today then?" He played with Michael's hair.

"I don't know, I just want a day off with you. We haven't had time to ourselves for weeks! I feel like I'm working myself to my death," He spoke with honest truth. Lucifer frowned, realising that he was right. They haven't spent a day with each other for a while and since they are leaders at the camp, it's not often that they get to work along side each other on an activity, they usually are placed in different places for different activities.

"Leave that to me!"

***

Lucifer made some phone calls, making himself sound like he was very sick. "Hey Amanda, hate to tell you very last minute but I can't come in today," he fake sneezed, actually sounding quite real. "I've got a sickness and Michael has offered to help me get better. I hope this isn't a problem," he nodded as his boss replied, humming and agreeing. "Thanks, we'll be back soon. Goodbye," He hangs up and cheers to himself, Michael looking at him weirdly.

"What did she say?" He asked curiously.

"We've got the day off!" He danced around the cabin, taking Michael's hands and dancing with him. "We get the day together with no one to bother us at all!" He squealed happily, wrapping his arms around Michael's neck, smiling up at him.

Michael smiled back with happiness, wrapping his arms around Lucifer's waist, pulling him close to his body. "Then tell me hm, what shall we do today since we have it to ourselves?".

"Let's go to the swimming pool, they've opened up a new selection of slides!" Lucifer pulled away and ripped his clothes off with one sweep, wearing his swimming boxers already.

"WHY ARE YOU WEARING THOSE UNDER YOUR CLOTHES?!"

***

They soon arrived at swimming pool, it completely empty. They went to the male's changing rooms and stripped down into only their swimming pants. Michael was out there first, walking along the outer edge of the pool. It was completely untouched by anyone for that day, the crystal water left in it's perfect state. However, he felt Lucifer's cold hand on his back, pushing him in. He slipped backwards, quickly gripping onto Lucifer's hand and dragging him down in there with him. They both screamed before creating and crater of water, spitting up the water into the air.

They both surfaced and chuckled at each other. Lucifer swam to the side and climbed back out, running over to the slides. He climbed up to the highest slide and went down, popping out the other end and splashed into the water. He looked around for his friend and frowned. Michael was no where to be seen. "Michael?".

Suddenly, Michael popped up behind him from the slide and landed on top of him, smiling. "Did I scare you?".

"What? No!" He folded his arms, huffing. "I was just worrying about you that's all!" Michael awed and hugged him, sneakily kissing his cheek.

They both swam and played for hours on end in the pool. They eventually had to bail because their boss had been getting complaints of some people taking up the whole pool. They ran through the cabin site in their boxers and flip flops, laughing loudly at each other. They quickly ran back into the cabin, all the other boys out doing their respected activities. They grabbed some towels and dried themselves off.

Lucifer dried himself off first, turning the fireplace on and sat in front of it, warming up. He held his hands out to warm them up first, wanting the flames lick up against the sides of the fireplace, smiling to himself. Michael dried himself slowly, watching his friend on the floor. He walked over and sat beside him, leaning over to try grab the remote before the unthinkable happened.

Lucifer had turned his head to face Michael, wanting to grab the light controller before his lips pressed up against Michael's. They both sat there, awkwardly looking at each other. Eventually, they both closed their eyes and moved their lips against each other's in a blissful kiss. Both of course nervous but didn't push each other to try do something they didn't want to do.

Their make out session went on for a while, only stopping when the boys returned about an hour later, both the boys pretending to be asleep in front of the fireplace. Holding each other's hand tightly, their fingers linked.