"Class starts in five minutes. Just because there's no power don't expect there to be no school." Coach talked in a mega phone.

"No. No. Stop. Stop." Stiles had said to Scott as he was gonna go up to Kira but she left.

"What? I need to talk to her." Scott had told us as he looked at Kira.

"No, you need to remember someone left a coded message telling Barrow to kill her."

"Which is why I need to talk to her."

"Scott, no way. Until we figure out if she's just another psychotic monster that's going to start murdering everybody, I vote against any and all interaction."

"What if she's like me?" I crossed my arms as he said that.

"That girl walked through 1.21 jigawatts of electricity. She's not like you."

I was home alone with my dad, who just came home from work. I had headed down the kitchen to grabbed a snack.

"Hi." I said as my dad closed his laptop.

"Oh hey." He smiled. I opened the fridge and pulled out milk and made myself a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. "I'm gonna go to the bathroom, I'll be right back." He got up and left. I was curious of why he closed his laptop when I walked in.

"Okay, what are you hiding?" I said to myself. I opened the laptop to see my and Scott as kids. We were so small. I saw my little self with my missing front teeth. I heard the sink running, I closed the laptop and ate my sandwich. Then the doorbell rang.

"I got it." My dad opened the door. "Come in." The door shuts. "Juliet, it's for you."

"For me?" I made my way to the front and saw Aiden there. "What do you want?"

"I guess I'll leave you two alone." My dad walks away.

"I want to tell you something." Aiden smiled at me.

"Couldn't you tell me by text?"

"You wouldn't want to go if I did." I rolled my eyes.

"In my room. It's more private." I grabbed his hand and he got the nerve to say that out loud.

"No Juliet! I would not go in your bedroom with you."

"Oh god." I pulled him upstairs to my room. "You did that on purpose."

"Yes I did." I growled at him. "Easy there tiger."

"What do you want?" He went in my closet and pulled out some clothes.

"There's gonna be a Halloween party at Derek's loft, want to come?"

"No I do not." I gathered my clothes and put them back.

"Come on, what are you gonna do? Give out candy?"

"Exactly." He looks at me.

"You look nice. Black shorts, flannel probably a white shirt under, and vans." He smiles. "You're ready to party." He picks me up and we made our way to the front door.

"Let me go Aiden!"

"Mr. McCall, Juliet will be home later tonight, don't worry, she's in good hands." I failed. We have made it to the loft. Everyone was dancing. "Let's get your body painted." He pulled me to the girl.

"Face or body?" She asked. Aiden smiles. I mean, I'm here, it's Halloween. I need to break down my walls and do this. I unbutton my flannel.

"Body." I tied the flannel around my waist. After 30 minutes of painting my body, I went get drinks. Let's say I was wasted. I bump into someone. "I'm so sorry." I look up and it was Demetri. "Demetri?"

"Hey! I thought you weren't gonna come?"

"Aiden dragged me! Literally!" I yelled through the music.

"Have fun! I'm gonna ask Lydia to dance!" I gave him thumbs up and I danced on the dance floor. As I was dancing, Stiles smiled at me.

"Are you drunk?" He asked me.

"I'm wasted!" The lights flickered from the music. We looked at each other. "What to dance with me?"

"Yes!" We both started to dance crazy. Then a slow paced song came on and we just looked at each other again. We moved in. "I need to tell you something."

"What?" I yelled over the music that was loud again.

"I like you!"

"What!" I screamed over again. Stiles groans and was gonna walk away. I grabbed his hand and I pulled him to give him a kiss on a cheek.

"See you on the dance floor." I danced more into the crowd, leaving Stiles with a pink neon lip print on his cheek. I saw Demetri and we both danced. We both moved closer together.

"I'm really drunk." I told him.

"I know, you told me." He laughs. "Remember last time that you were drunk?"

"Yeah!" I kissed him. "It went something like that right?"

"And I went like this." He kissed me back. We both looked at each other again,

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that." I told him.

"I'm sorry I kissed you back." He sighed.

"Are we still friends?" I asked him.

"Of course we still are." We both laughed.The music stops and everyone stops dancing.

"GET OUT!!" A familiar voice bursts out. Everyone ran out of the loft. I looked around.

"Derek?" I whispered to myself when I saw him. It's been months since I seen him. Its been since the night we broke up. I grabbed Demetri's arm and he held me back from men in mask. The all marched and looked at Aiden.

"Guys, they're all looking at me. Why are they all looking at me? Guys?" They got a step closer to Aiden. Scott and Derek went after the men in mask. Demetri ran after them to fight. I stood there as they beat up the three.

"Somebody do something!" I saw one of them push Scott. I looked down at my hands.

"I can do this." I roared and ran up to one of the guys in the mask. I hit them and I snapped one of their necks. It cracked it back in place. One of them pulled out a sword out of its chest and pushed me across the room. I hit the wall and Derek ran towards me.

"Juliet, are you okay?" He tried to help me up. I sat up, my arm holding me up.

"Im fine." They all turned to Aiden and touched his head. Aiden just stood there. As the man in the mask let go of Aiden, he fell down the ground. They looked at us and marched to Scott. The sun was up and they went away.

"What the hell were those things?" I spoke up.

"Your dad's 24 hours are up." Isaac told Allison. We all looked at each other. Derek helped me up and I looked at him.