Chapter 15

I woke up on Adrian's couch, on his chest, i was basically on top of him, which i didn't really mind. The light was shining through his large windows that were poorly covered by these white cloth blinds.

I didn't want to get up, because i didn't want to wake him up so i just laid there for what seemed like thirty-minutes. But i was comforted by his appearance; no shirt.

I must've fell asleep during the movie last night, but i slept better that night then i have in years, i was always so scared and worried my dad would come in my room and do something, even with a locked door, it would just make him even more mad because he just wanted to get what he wanted done quickly.

What my dad did last night was horrible, i actually started to want to try and forgive him, but what he did last night proved he wasn't able to be trusted, and if Adrian wasn't there, i could've gotten a horrible beating.

I have been thinking about stuff and i really wanted to get a job, i never could back when i lived with my dad because if his dinner wasn't cooked i would get a horrible beating.

I always wanted to get a job so i can actually buy myself a phone and actually buy my own clothes. There's an art store hiring and i really wanted to work there.

Soon, i realized i had to pee so i finally got up causing Adrian to wake up.

"Hey, are you okay?" He asked rubbing his eyes.

"Yes, i'm just using the restroom." I said with a giggle because some of his hair was sticking up.

"Oh, okay. Get dressed please i want to take you out for breakfast." He said.

"I don't usually e-" I began, but he interrupted.

"Now, you do. You are way to skinny and you need to start eating." He ordered causing me to nod my head and go into the restroom.

I closed and locked the door out of habit then did my business and wash my hands.

I picked out an outfit from my  suitcase, since it was fall i picked out a black over-sized sweatshirt that had small white lines on it, then i picked out a pair of high-waisted jeans, some long pastel yellow socks and my white high top converse that were no longer white.

A couple of years back my grandma came into town and took me on a huge shopping spree since they were basically rich. That day was really fun.

But i brushed my long brown hair and did my usual makeup.

By the time i was done in the bathroom getting ready, Adrian was waiting n the couch in a plain white tee shirt and some black jeans. He also had on some Adidas superstars.

We walked out and he locked the door.

"By the way, you look beautiful, as always." He said softly intertwining our hands.

A blush came to my face as i muttered a thank you as tingles went through my fingertips and up my arm. I knew that if my life was like this everyday, i would be happy.

Happiness was something i envied, all my life i felt like it was something i would never had, but now, happiness doesn't look so hard to accomplish.

We walked down to his car and he drove us to a small bakery, they had muffins, cookies, cake and many more sweets.

I had never been to a bakery, i always read about them.