Chapter 13

A loud sob escaped from my mouth when Adrian snapped me out of my flashback, i was sitting on his lap and we were on my new bed. He was stroking my hair and tears were all over my face.

He quickly wiped my tears than went back to comforting me, it was actually helping me, considering no one has ever comforted me except my mom, but she was gone...

She wasn't here to be the mother figure i needed, she was gone and i had no one.

Well, except for Adrian.

He interrupted my thought-

"What do you say we go out tonight?" He asked.

"A-as in a-a date?" I replied.

"Yes, as in a date, I will pick you up at 6:30." He smiled.

I smiled back as we just cuddled for a little bit before he left so the both of us could get ready.

After about twenty minutes of digging through my closet i finally found a black dress that had spaghetti straps and came about mid thigh. I hadn't wore a dress since that night, in fear that it would trigger my father do what he did that night. 

I hopped in the shower and quickly washed my body and hair, when i got out i applied some ligt makeup; foundation, mascara and a little lip-gloss. 

Then, i blow-dried and curled my long brown hair. Then decided to actually get dressed because he was going to be here soon. 

I slipped on a grey bralette and then my lack dress, then my long grey socks, some gold rings, and some grey ankle boots. 

I then waited until he arrived. 

-

-

-

-

I heard the doorbell ring and i slowly walked downstairs, i was really scared considering i had never been on a date. When i was fully downstairs my dad and Adrian both looked at me. 

They stared for about ten seconds before i managed to get out a "What?" it made me feel really insecure for some reason. 

"You, you look amazing Jessie." Adrian managed to say.

"Uh thank you, um you too." I replied a little too quickly.

Crap. I'm so bad at this..

My dad said a quick goodbye as me and Adrian walked outside. 

He handed me a bouquet of black roses and i smiled. 

"You know me so well..." I trailed off.

"Whats wrong?" He worriedly asked.