"Oh by the way Sting, I saw all of your paperwork on the ground." Lector laughed.

"S-shut up!"

Lector and Sting were walking to the Fairy Tail guild. He was holding his stomach and his face was slightly green from the death trap or as some others call it a train. "Uggg, Lector are we off the train yet?" Sting cried out, putting his hands over his mouth to stop himself from throwing up.

"Sting we have already got off the train! We are halfway to Fairy Tail!!" Lector shouted at him.

He stopped walking and looked at his friend. "W-wer- WERE OFF THE TRAIN!"

"Yes Sting, yes we are!" Lector yelled at me.

"Oh, that cool." 

Sting smiled when he entered the guild. Out of no were a table flew past him with such force that it almost knocked him off his feet. He made his way over the bar where Mira was cleaning the surface. Ducking at some points on his journey to the bar to avoid concussion he made it to the bar. "Oh Sting, what do we have the pleasure of having you at Fairy tail today?" Mira greeted him kindly.

"I'm here to do the job that was put up on the Sabertooth job board." He said placing it on the bar. Her eyes winded as her eyes meet the paper. Then a small smile was placed on her lips. She then walked around over to him grabbed his arm and started pulling Sting up the stairs to some unknown destination.

"H-hey where are you taking me?" He asked her as she continues to drag him up the stairs and down the corridor.

"To the master's office, he would want to see you."

They came to a stop at a door at the end of the hall, Mira gently knocked on the door then opened. Inside sat at a big desk was Master Makarov sat with a small piece of paper in his hand.

"Master, Sting his here about the job request about Y/N." Mira spoke. Makarov looked up at him and a smile was placed on his face.

"Yes come in Sting." He spoke to him. Sting walked into the room and sat on the chair opposite Master Makarov.

"So you came here for the job, correct?"

"Yes sir."

"Good, I didn't expect someone to respond so quickly. So let me give you the run down. In our Guild, there is a member called Y/N. She has a curse called the Lux cures with prevents someone from aging or loving. She has been in this guild for a very long time, longer than me. For many years people have been looking for a curse hoping to find one, but all have failed. She is very dear to us, so please help her." he said.

He was shocked to hear how much pain this girl had been through. But was he sure that he could help her? Was he ready for all that pressure on his shoulders? Could he succeed where so many others had failed?

"Of course, I will help!" 

"Great! You can get started a soon as Y/N get's here." he said with a smile.

"Oh, and by the way, She sort of doesn't know about this whole job, cure thing." He said with a laugh at the end.

"Oh, o-okay." he said while sweatdropping.

Typical Fairy Tail

They made small conversation while the two waited for Y/N to come to the office.

They were halfway through their conversation when the door burst open and Natsu stormed in with a girl in his arms. Her hair was covering her face so he could not see her face very clearly but he assumed that it was Y/N. She was flailing her arms and legs about trying to get out of Natsu's hold.

"Natsu put me down now!!!!" She yelled at him.

"Gramps! I got Y/N for you." he said proudly, putting her down

When she was placed back on the ground she moved her hair out of her face.Once it was out of her face he could see her beautiful big E/C that seemed to light up the room but held so much pain. She was like a mystery waiting to be solved.

She was beautiful.

And from that moment he knew that he was going to be staying here longer than he expected.

EDITED- 14TH JULY 2018