12

十二

One by one, prince Wang Yo's soldiers were killed by the surrounding soldiers of Silla, and he escaped though the forest, until he stopped at the edge of the cliff. 

Breathing heavily, he looked down and saw the steep valley below... and backed away from the edge, as he was met with Prince Banryu and his men.

He grabbed tightly onto his sword, and started to fight off the men.

"Give up," Prince Banryu spoke up as he watched the pathetic prince try to fight off all of the men at once. 

"Never!" Prince Wang Yo yelled angrily as he struck a soldier, and slashed him from behind, and started to back away when Prince Banryu's men started to come at him.

He looked up from them, and to Prince Banryu who stood there in the middle with his generals and the rest of his men, and he started to chuckle.

"At least I still got the girl. She's still at the fort-" 

"No. She is being escorted by my men. Your fight is over, Wang Yo." Prince Banryu said as he drew his sword from his sheath and started to walk towards him.

"You think that you can take everything away from me? Just like what you did when you killed my brother?!" 

"He got what he deserved. And the same for you," Banryu just replied, making Wang Yo more enraged then ever before.