Chapter 7

[ Missed you ]

~~Y/N pov~~

It's been two day since we go on date with Taehyung and it's been two days since the last time I meet Taehyung. It just two days and I feel like I haven't meet him about 2 years. Gosh... I missed him...

I was sitting on my seat in classroom, resting my head down on the desk while staring the empty seat next to me, the seat that Taehyung supposed to be sit at. Taehyung haven't arrive here yet. I feel bored today until I suddenly heard a familiar voice.

"Miss me?"

I instantly straightened my back to look at those familiar voice and see Taehyung was standing in front of me with his boxy smile.

I stand up, didn't hesitate to hug him and couldn't even tell how I missed I am to him. "Where did you go? I really miss you" I mumbling onto his chest. 

He hug me back. "Sorry, Y/N. I was visit my mom that was sick at hospital and you know that I really miss you too" Taehyung said, smoothly striking my hair.

I broke the hug and smile at him. "I hope that your mom will get well soon" I said.

"Thanks. I'm hope the same." he replied me.

••Break time, at cafeteria••

"So, how are you Y/N?" Hoseok ask, flashed his sunshine smile to me.

I smile to him back, feeling myself softened to see those sunshine smile. "Well, I'm fine today. Thanks for asking" I replied Hoseok.

"Hmm... so Taehyung just confess to you yesterday?" Yoongi directly ask without even thinking about the deal he had with Jimin as Jimin suddenly give him a punch to his arm.

"Yah!! What's wrong, dude?" Yoongi ask with that furious look drawn on his face.

"I already said to you to not tell about this right now" Jimin scolded Yoongi by whispering at him.

"whatever..." Yoongi scoffed annoyingly

Meanwhile Taehyung and I just stay silent in embarrassment when we trying so hard to not brag out about this as our cheek became red and warm.

"Aww~ look at this two baby just shy because of about this" Jungkook chuckling, teasing us who seating across us.

I glared at Jungkook as I clenching my fist when I couldnt myself from this embarrassment overload. "Just shut up you coconut head!!" and those words suddenly escaped from my mouth. I huffed and crossed my arms, rolled my eyes to him then look away.

Jungkook widened his eyes, slowly lean his face close to me. "What are you calling me? A 'coconut head'?" Jungkook ask, frowning at me.

I facing my face to him, raised my left eyebrows to him. "Yes. So what?" I stick out my tongue to Jungkook as a mock after I said that him. 

"I like that 'coconut head' name. It's sounds really cute" Jin said while laughing at Jungkook.

"Hahaha! That's true Jin hyung!" Namjoon joining in to tease Jungkook with the others.

"Arghhh!! Don't call me coconut head. I hate it!!" Jungkook gets annoyed, shouted us.

"Okay, baby" I smirk while softly patting his head.

"Not again..." Jungkook frustratedly sigh.

••Next day••

I was resting on the couch at living room when I got a message from Taehyung. I switch on my phone and clicked to the notification from Taehyung.

Taehyung:
hey Y/N

Y/N:
Hey Taetae

Taehyung:
I have something to ask

Y/N:
what its is?

Taehyung:
will you go park with
me now? I'm bored.
I will treat you!

Y/N:
really? Now?

Taehyung:
yes, now!

Y/N:
okay! I will get ready!

Taehyung:
okay thanks Y/N!

Y/N:
you are welcome Taetae!

Taehyung: bye~

Y/N:
bye~

After that, I dialed Jimin's number to ask a permission to hang out with Taehyung again.

Y/N: Hello oppa~ where are you?

Jimin: hello Y/N~ I was with Jungkook and Hoseok at café. what's wrong?

Y/N: nothing. I just want to tell you that I will hang out with Taehyung again. So will you allowed me?

Jimin: ok, I will allowed you, sweetie but please take care of yourself

Y/N: ok, thanks oppa~ I love you and bye~

Jimin: love you too, bye~

Then I ended the call, rushing upstairs with excitement to get my chance to hang out with Taehyung again, heading my bedroom to get myself ready.

Not long after I finished dress up myself, I heard a door bell ring at living room. I go down stairs and open the door.

"Hey, Taetae!!" I excitedly greet.

"Hey Y/N! You seems really excited. Where's your oppa?" Taehyung ask.

"Well, he was hang out with Jungkook and Hoseok. I already told him that I will go hang out with you. So don't be worry about that" I said to Taehyung while showing my reassuring smile.

He smiled back. "Okay that's nice! and let's go" Taehyung hold my hand, intertwined my fingers between his which make my eyes widened in embarrassment, look down to our hand.

"Why you so blushed? It just a normal thing but, you look cute when you blushing by the way" he giggle at me.

"Don't joking around me!" I said to him, cover my face shyly.

"Hahaha okay. We just walking cause the park is not far from here so let's go~" Taehyung said, bring me to the nearby park.

"So how was your mom?" I ask him.

"She's fine now. She just need more some rest. Thanks for asking, you're such a caring and sweet girl." Taehyung was praised me while I just show my smile to him.

While we having a talk while walking down the street, suddenly I saw a girl who standing at the middle of the road, trying to get her ball. Then my eyes went bigger when I saw how close the car drive to her, she almost hit by a car. I release my hand from Taehyung's grip and then I used my speed ability to save her. I did to save her but...

"Y/N!!! NOOO!!!" Taehyung scream and....

Chapter 7 end
To be continued.