13. You're drunk {MiniJZL}

Start from the beginning

Tobi heard Cal whimper, and he felt his shirt becoming wet with Cal's drunken tears. Tobi silently giggled as Cal cried into his arm, and then wrapped his arm's around Tobi's torso.

"Oh, Cal" Tobi began, grinning to himself.

"Thank you for making sure I don't die" Cal sniffed again "I have so much to live for"

Tobi rubbed Cal's back "You're alright, don't cry" Cal let out a sob "Don't go sappy on me, I might slap you"

Cal nodded weakly, and removed his arms from Tobi's torso. He sat back, and wiped his cheeks.

"Come on, pull yourself together" Tobi shouted at him "Go get yourself another drink, Cal"

Cal stopped crying, and wiped his tears away "Yeah" He mumbled, standing up from the sofa "Thank you so much"

Tobi nodded, watching Cal stagger away and back into the crowd of people. Once he was gone, Tobi chuckled to himself.

'What are my friends?' Tobi questioned to himself, looking forward to telling Cal about that moment once he was sober.

With a smile on his face, Tobi turned his attention back to Simon. The smile fell when Tobi saw that the girl had her arms around Simon's neck as the danced together. Tobi watched, jealousy forming in the pit of his stomach.

He refused to watch, he refused to do nothing whilst Simon may or may not make the biggest mistake of his life, drunkenly sleeping with a girl. A stranger. Someone he didn't know, someone that he didn't love. Someone who'd become a drunken mistake. Someone that wasn't Tobi.

Tobi pushed himself up from the sofa, weaving between sweaty bodies on the dance floor and making his way to Simon. He felt his stomach churning, he wasn't sure how either the girl or Simon were going to take to Tobi dragging him away.

Just as Tobi got near the two, he watched as the girl pressed her lips against Simon's ear, whispering sweet nothings to him.

Tobi snapped. He tapped the girl on the shoulder, pulling her away from Simon, who frowned when he saw Tobi there.

The girl flicked her hair over her shoulder, and rose a brow "What?" She yelled over the heavy bass music.

"My friend is drunk!" Tobi shouted back "I don't think he wants to sleep with you!"

She rolled her eyes "How do you know? You can't control him!"

Tobi was too irritated to try argue with her, too tired to try keep Simon away "Oh, fuck off, you bimbo"

The girl scoffed, and Tobi grabbed Simon's wrist. Tobi dragged Simon away from the angry girl, letting out a heavy breath. Simon stumbled around behind him, completely unaware of what was going on but Tobi could make out his complaints.

"Ah, no fun!" Simon whined.

Tobi lead him away from the dance floor and the other drunken people, and he started to make his way towards the exit of Cal's flat. Once the crowd had died down slightly, Tobi turned around to face Simon, who's eyes were flickering around as he swayed.

"Hey, you don't need that drink anymore" Tobi said, trying to take the half filled bottle of alcohol from Simon's hand.

Simon pulled his hand back, and stuck his tongue out at Tobi "Yeah, I do"