Chapter 23: The concert

Shawn's POV:

I'm currently backstage and there are twenty minutes till I go out and perform. I've been on stage million of times yet I still feel very nervous for some strange reason. I'm always like that before a show but this time Cam will be here watching me.

I still can't believe that we're in the same building and after that we'll meet and talk. It's been so long since I last saw him and I hate myself for leaving him so much. I was such a fool to think that he is better off without me.

I was quickly pulled out of my thoughts when it was announced that I'm going on stage. I picked my guitar started walking. Soon I was on the stage in front of so many new fans I've never seen before and Cam. My dear old friend Cammy.. How I've missed him.

"Hello Tokyo!! Are you ready to sing along with me?'' I cheered and they all started screaming my name and "I love you". I started with Treat You Better and they got even crazier than before. All of them singing along with me and the atmosphere was just magical.

I looked at them trying the find those beautiful eyes I fell madly in lov with years ago and there they were. He was standing in the front rows, watching me and crying. Why was he crying? I hope it's because he's proud of me and not something else.

After that I continued with Ruin and Three Empty Words and the fans loved every single second of the show and it wasn't even close to ending. After a minute break just talking to them it was time for the next song.

"Okay guys. This one is very special to me and is probably my favourite of all. It's called Mercy.'' - I said through the microphone and they all screamed. I started singing and playing the guitar and I got very emotional while performing it. It kinda reminds me of my feelings for Cam and the time we were apart and I was like begging them for mercy to stop so I can move on but I'm glad they didn't. I realised I was wrong and now I'll fix everything.

After that followed up with Lights on, Patience, No promises and the crowd was so happy. It honestly warmed my heart seeing all these people enjoying themselves watching me perform. Knowing that I'm the reason they feel happy right now.

After that I sang Bad Reputation, Don't be a fool, Honest and the rest of the songs. I left Hold on last because I wrote it for my dad and it's very special. I started singing it and I just couldn't control my emotions and started crying while performing it. When I was done all of them cheered and were so proud of me.

''Thank you guys so much for having me today. Now I want to call on stage Cameron Dallas.'' He looked confused and so did the fans but came and I felt so happy when he was standing next to me. I hugged him and he hugged me back and the fans awwed.

''Also I'd like to thank you guys again because if it wasn't for this show I wouldn't have reunited with my old friend Cam. So truly thank  you and I'll see you soon.'' - I said and dragged Cam with me backstage.

Cameron's POV:

I had to disguise myself so no one knows who I am because last thing I want is fans ambushing me. When I arrived at the place Shawn is performing I already saw fans lined up and waiting to watch him perform.

I was so excited to see him too. I lined up with them and had small talks and luckily no one recognized me. We went inside and I managed to get myself a front row ticket and I really owe this girl who sells the tickets. I guess she was a fan of mine and recognized me and when I explained her why I'm here she gave me that ticket.

Soon Shawn came on stage and greeted the fans. He started performing and looking around until our eyes connected and we couldn't look away from each other. I was so happy to see him and so proud of what he has achieved and I started crying. My little Shawny has grown up so much and became a man.

He's no longer the little boy I used to know and I can't wait to catch up with him and get to know the new Shawn. It'll be very exciting.

He performed most of his songs and he started talking about the last one called Hold on. It's so nice of him to dedicate a song to his father and I just want to go on stage and hug him to death. He's so nice and kind and handsome and I wanna call him mine.

I guess he read my mind because after that emotional performance and thanking the fans for being here he called me on stage. I just couldn't believe it but I went and that's when he caught me off guard by hugging me so hard and whispering in my ear ''I missed you.''. I just melted and hugged him back.

He thanked the fans once again for being the reason that we get reunited and grabbed my hand while dragging me backstage.

Just my hand in his made me feel so warm and I felt safe and happy being near him. He truly is amazing and I can't wait for what's going to happen next.

After waiting for so long and imagining this moment it's now real and we're both here and I'm just gonna enjoy it..

---------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Another update and I'll try to update soon again and I'm also working on the other new books. If you haven't yet go check them out. I'm sure you'll like them.