Scroll 46: The First Dungeon, Her Shadow

Börja om från början

"King Sinbad will return the world to the Rukh! He has already activated the Sanctuary's magic!" Crocell said with glee in his voice.

"What did you say!?" Hakuryuu was stunned but a voice resounded in their ears.

"Don't worry though, you still have time to fight but I don't think my djinns will allow you to pass easily. And I don't think she will as well." He said. Aladdin was skeptical about his words and asked why would he want to fight them if he could just kill them with the Sanctuary's power. Sinbad chuckled before answering him that even though he had rewritten the rukh, they were unaffected which for him only meant that they were destined to fight. He turned to Alibaba.

"Am I wrong, Alibaba? And... that is because I need to erase my sole regret." He laughed. They did not know what he was talking about which left them wondering. The purple haired god laughed more because of the uncanny moment to see that Alibaba will be facing him when in the past, he was so adamant in not fighting him. Setta glanced at the said blonde conqueror but when he saw his expression, that made the purple haired magician grin.

"No matter what! I will defeat you!"

"I'm looking forward to that!" Sinbad said. He smiled and they disappeared in a blink of an eye. Judar walked towards them with an irritated look.

"Fighting bravely huh? He has the tools to kill us whenever he wishes, so he is trying to say 'Try to stop me if you can!' That foolish King, how arrogant can he be? I am pretty irritated! I want to punch him in the face!" He ranted. A feminine voice agreed with him and they all turned towards the source.

"It doesn't matter what age it is, but kings who are full of themselves have bad characters! Yes, yes!"

"What?" Behind them was none other than, Arba! They all got into stance, pointing their metal vessels at her. Hakuryuu's aura suddenly changed into a cold one. Arba glanced back at them and said that there was no need to be so intimidating since she was just about to be their tour guide of some sort. Setta glared at her but she shook her head.

"Where is Azami-nee?"

"I don't know but maybe you'll meet her shadow within this area. Maybe~ Come on! Follow me, everyone!" She said. Judar gritted his teeth in anger and mistrust when the snake came and suddenly talk to them so casually. Hakuryuu nodded as well but it looked like Aladdin and Alibaba were not so concerned about it. Setta had a guarded look but still let her go and lead them.

"I am counting on you, Miss Arba!" The blue haired magi said. Setta scoffed. Arba did not say anything. The two trotted back to the three to enter the first dungeon. Soon, they reached the first dungeon. She ushered them inside.

"The First Dungeon, The Trial of Wrath of Heroes, Baal!" They were engulfed in a bright light and once it dimmed, everything around them was in chaos. Blood spluttered everywhere that it made the scene more sinister. Their eyes widened at that.

"A war?" Alibaba wondered.

"Yo, Alibaba!" A man greeted him. He looked like Sinbad but his clothes were different. Instead of the usual white garments, he was wearing purple pants, white top with green linings which looked similar to the Parthevian clothing.

'Is this Sinbad? Is this what Baal was talking about?' Setta thought to himself as we watch the man covered in blood converse with his blonde friend. The Sinbad in front of him, used full body djinn equip.

"Djinn equip! Baal!" Thunder cackled around them and Sinbad showed his oh-so-famous smirk.

'Like that's something new.' Setta thought with sarcasm. He rolled his eyes at the idiot king. He suddenly charged and Alibaba was just in time to block his sword.