Firestar's choice

Firestar's POV

As ya all know, I was the greatest Thunderclan leader of all, Firestar, that is, until I died. You all think I joined Thunderclan because I wanted to experience clan life, but you are wrong. I wanted vengeance. I only wanted to join to avenge my father's death, with no intention of joining the clan for real. Let me tell you what I really wanted.

"So, do you want to join?" Lionheart asked me.

"Yes, I do." I mewed. And you must be stupid to let me.

"Good, follow me." Lionheart raced off, as fast as he could.

I could easily out run him, but I didn't. I couldn't let him find out that I was once a clan cat.

Flashback starts

"Gorsefoot!" I heard a cat yowl. Turning around, I saw her. She unsheathed a claw and sank it down Gorsefoot's throat.

"No!!" I stumbled forward to help my father.

"You troublesome kit!" The she cat, Morningfur, grabbed me by my scruff and led me to a twoleg house, dropping me at the entrance.

"Goodbye, kit." She sneered.

Flashback ends

"Rusty?" Lionheart whispered. "Bluestar is asking you a question." I glanced up and saw Bluestar performing the apprentice ceremony.

"Oh, sorry, I do." I stammered.

"From this moment, you will be known as Firepaw. Your mentor shall be me."

Just then, a warrior called. "A kittypet getting a leader as a mentor?"

I narrowed my eyes as he continued. "Your collar will scare away the whole forest's prey!"

Bluestar whispered in my ear. "Are you going to let him agitate you?"

I shook my head, leaping on him, "You are wrong!" I tore his ear, and clawed his belly. The warrior, Longtail, yowled in pain and tore off my collar.

"You are now a true apprentice of Thunderclan." Bluestar announced.

I walked with my head held high to the medicine cat den to get my injuries treated. A beautiful tortoiseshell was waiting for me. Since I saw her, all the thoughts of vengeance disappear from my mind. "Hi!" I squealed. When I realised what I had said, I licked my Chest in embarrassment. "Sorry."

"It's alright." Spottedleaf purred,

So there you have it!! Please give me idea for the next chapter!!