Thistleclaw's destiny

Who are you? Aren't you afraid I tear you into pieces? Cripple you? Don't you hate me, why are you here visiting me while I fade away in darkness?

You will never know my story, you will never understand it, you will never remember it. There is no reason why i should tell you, there's no way to change my fate, but still, if you want to know, I will tell. Let's start from the front, how about that? Go through my memories.

"Snowpaw!" I purred and padded over to where my snowy angel was eating a mouse.

"Hi Thistlepaw, do you want to join me?" Snowpaw asked, her eyes begging for me to say yes.

"Sure." I really liked Snowpaw, she was the only cat who understood me, and loved me. The only cat I would care about, and the thought of her makes me strong. At the same time, she is also my weakness.

I would've done anything to keep her safe, I still will now, but I know she's safe in Starclan. No, I wasn't evil. I was forced to, threatened.

"Thistleclaw," Brokenstar purred evilly, eyes glinting. "Do you know where Snowfur is? Do you want to know?"

"What did you do to her?" I snarled, fighting back a growl.

"Oh, nothing much, I left her at the middle of the Thunderpath and... I don't know what happened to her now.." Brokenstar swished his tail lazily.

My heart quickened and growled at him in horror. "You killed her." I whipped around and ran to the Thunderpath.

Snowfur's lifeless body lay, bleeding in the middle of the Thunderpath.

She's dead. She was killed by Brokenstar.

Then, at that moment, I vowed to kill Brokenstar and all his followers for killing Snowfur.

"Killing me, would be the same as killing Whitestorm. You wouldn't want that to happen, would you?" Brokenstar purred.

I shook my head. "You never know what I may do." I let him go and he sprang to his feet, lunging for my throat. He sliced it open and I closed my eyes. "Thank you."

Opening my eyes, I stood between the border of Starclan and the dark forest. Snowfur padded over to me and nuzzled me softly.

"You never had to do that." She whispered. "Now I will join you here."

"But you belong in Starclan, I belong here." I was confused.

"Starclan allowed me to come here. I can come for a while every day, to visit you." Snowfur purred.

"Thank Starclan." I whispered.