Part Eighteen

Dan and Phil have been arguing about everything lately. Dan doesn't even really know why, but he always feels bad afterwards. Dan suggested that they go see Thomas to see if he could help. 'He knows how to deal with things, and may know how to help us.' Was the thought that had Daniel call Thomas for help. After about a week of arguing Phil gave in and agreed to go to Thomas'. Dan really hoped his plan would work. He just wanted his friend back.
After being told Dan and Phil were coming, Patton was really excited. But that excitement faded when he realized he had yet to speak with Roman. Roman, who had seen how Patton's face fell a little, decide to approach him. Patton glanced up as Roman advanced towards him. "Could I speak with you for a moment?" Patton asked. "Yeah." Roman answered, now understanding what was wrong with the older trait. Roman and Patton went into Thomas' mind space, and into Patton's room. They on the bed and began the topic they needed to discuss. "Roman." Patton began, "you promised." His voice cracked when he spoke, and his eyes were glazed over with tears. "I know." Roman said, him in the same state as Patton. "I'm sorry." He said. "I forgive you, Roman." Patton said. "But you shouldn't." Roman said, before standing up and walking out. He stopped in the doorway, "I broke our promise, but I will make it up to you Patton. And that is a promise I won't break." he then walked off.