Part One

"What are you laughing at, hot topic?!" Roman scolded with a glare that could kill.  "Aww you think I'm hot!" Anxiety snarkly replied. Roman felt his cheeks go red but didn't mind them, anxiety was almost always flirting with Roman. And annoying everyone else by doing so. After the video they were working on, Roman went to Thomas' mind living room type thing to watch a movie, Disney of course, when Anxiety showed up. "Hey princey, what's it like calling me hot, and having to live with it?" Anxiety says smirking. "Hey anxiety, what's it like thinking I'm hot and having to live with it?" Roman retorted. Even though Anxiety had had so much foundation on, a slight pink could be seen on the darker personality's cheeks. "Hahaha!!! Prince owned you anxiety!!" Patton laughed. "Yeah well if you don't shut up about it, you'll own a fist full of dirt in your mouth!" Anxiety snapped at the father like trait. "Okay okay jeez... Someone's a little..." Patton started, with his typical smile. "Do it and it will be the last thing you say all year!" Anxiety barked. Roman was trying hard not to laugh. "Err... Fine." Patton whined as he stomped off. Then Roman laughed. "What are you laughing at princey? You've got nothing good in store for you!" Anxiety growled, before stomping down the hallway. 'What did he mean by that?' Roman thought. He decided to push it out of my mind at the moment. Watching the movie.