march 2016

「 we're so risky 」
- Eraser, Taeyeon 

This was not how Yunghee expected their date to go. It was no where near what she had hoped. There she sat across from Jun. His warm eyes that comforted her and made her feel warm inside were shining, but not at her. Instead he was staring with much concentration at the pretty waitress serving them. 

Yunghee didn't know if she was seeing things or imagining it, however she knew she wasn't blind. She was sure she saw the flirtatious wink Jun shot at the waitress, sending her into a stuttering mess. She watched the waitress play with her hair, placing it behind her ear. Jun continued to make small talk with the waitress, shamelessly flirting with her in front of his girlfriend. Yunghee felt sick watching the scene in front of her. 

She cleared her throat, breaking the trance Junhui and the waitress were in. "Can we get fried pork dumplings, the steamed fish with ginger, the vegetarian stir fry, rice and water, please?" 

The black haired girl nodded her head, scribbling down Yunghee's order before turning her attention back to the Chinese boy. "You're friend here has good taste. Your meal will be here in a moment."

"Uh-"

"Thank you," Jun answered, cutting Yunghee off before she could correct the girl. When the girl had finally left the couple to themselves Yunghee couldn't erase the colour which appeared on the girl's cheeks from her mind. She knew very well the effect Jun had. She had experienced it first hand and was still experiencing it. 

Jun took a sip of his water, his eyes now set on his company. "Wasn't she nice?" he smiled. He placed his cup down, looking in the direction of the kitchen while doing so. 

"Very," Yunghee replied, her heart tightening as the words escaped from her lips. She stared at Jun, who was still looking at the kitchen, a pained smile gracing her features. 

She's very nice. 

  💔 

author typing...

sorry for this flop of a chapter. have a good day/night. 

~v.