march 2015

「 your bad boy charms 」
- Eraser, Taeyeon

"Did you hear?"

"Hear what?"

"Hear about Junhui."

"No. What about him?"

Yunghee had been hearing whispers like these fly through the hallways and classrooms for the past week. "Someone found out that he was a... child actor while he still lived in China."

"Oh my God! Really? No way!"

"But, that's not all. They also said he was a heart breaker and a playboy over there. He's dated quite a few girls if my sources are right."

"But... he's so young?"

She didn't believe them. The Junhui that she had gotten to know over the last five months wasn't like that. He was someone who wouldn't hurt another, if he had the choice. Junhui wasn't the heart breaker and playboy everyone was making him out to be.But she couldn't deny the fact that Junhui was a child actor in China.

"Can you please stop talking about him? You shouldn't be spreading rumors about people when you don't even know them."

The two gossiping girls shut their mouths at the look Yunghee shot them. She was sick of people tainting her friend's image. 

"Well, you never know. He might not be the same person you make him out to be. Everyone has their secrets Yunghee-ssi."

Yunghee wanted to burn holes through the girl with her eyes. She knew Jun better than she did. Choosing to be the better person, she stormed out of the classroom, away from the argument that was going to blow out if she hadn't.

He is better than that, she thought. She had faith that Junhui would never play with a girl's heart, especially hers.

And that was her first mistake.

💔

author typing....
Junhui is too much of a mom to be a bad boy.

And early update since I'm gonna be busy tomorrow.

~v.