SP XI - The Truth

Start from the beginning

"Well don't worry Tae, Nickhun will just apologize and if he will do something crazy later. I promise he cannot separate us apart. No one or there's nothing can separate us, I will not let that happen," Tiffany reassured her.

Taeyeon exhaled and bored her eyes at Tiffany "I don't want to lose you Tiffany but it's up to you if you will gonna leave me."

"What? Of course it will not just depend on me. Both of us Tae. We need to work this together," Tiffany clarified. "Don't worry now okay?" She pressed her lips on Taeyeon's forehead "I love you and that all matters."

Taeyeon gave a half smile and lowered her head.

Tiffany lifted the blonde's chin with her index finger and kissed Taeyeon, passionately, slowly, just simple lip-locking and without lust, just with her whole heart. Taeyeon smiled with the kiss and her worries disappeared. 

This is how Tiffany affects her mood and thinking, with just a kiss, she feels everything will be fine. She believes in Tiffany's words and she was confident that Tiffany will accept her when she tell her the truth.

Tiffany reluctantly broke the kiss and rested her forehead on Taeyeon's "You don't know how much you mean to me Tae, you're my everything now. I will accept you with all your flaws. Please... Just promise me that you will never leave me and just stay with me forever."

"You don't have to please me Pani, I'm so willing to stay with you as long as I can. You completed me, you healed me therefore I want to make you happy," Taeyeon said with her teary eyes.

"You already made me happy... just being here with me makes me happy, just seeing you and knowing that you're alright... makes me happy," Tiffany softly said.

"If something happen this night, I hope we'll be still together," Taeyeon pleaded as she wrapped her arms around Tiffany's waist.

"Of course, we will be still together," Tiffany confirmed as she kissed Taeyeon on lips, just simple and plain.

But Taeyeon started to make it passionate, they tilted their heads to deepen the kiss. Taeyeon kissed Tiffany like there's no tomorrow for them, she balled her fists and squeezed it hard. Her nails were probably marking her palms that placed at the back of Tiffany, the latter put her arms around Taeyeon's neck pulling the girl much closer. Tiffany wanted Taeyeon to feel her love so that Taeyeon's doubts, uncertainties and confusion will be vanished. 

Indeed, it worked.

~

The most awaited night.

Taeyeon and Yuri were inside the blonde's car at the parking area of their company, Yuri was sitting on the passenger seat while Taeyeon on the driver's seat. Taeyeon was hesitating to go at the dinner, they were already late actually. Maybe Jessica and Tiffany were already with Nickhun at the designated restaurant.

"So what midget? It's almost an hour that we got here in your car. Are we gonna just stay here forever?" Yuri sarcastically said.

"....."

"Aren't you gonna face that asshole? Don't be scared!"

Taeyeon's phone was in her hand, it keeps vibrating because Tiffany was calling her but she didn't answer it.

"Ya, Tiffany is calling you for the nth time! Pick it up! Jessica will be mad at us!" Yuri scolded the blonde.

"I'm not scared of him, I'm just feeling bad about something that I don't know," Taeyeon firmly said.