"lET ME LIVE."

"tHEN DO YOUR JOB."

"MARK CONTROL YOUR BOYFRIEND BEFORE I CUT HIS THROAT."

"What?" Mark answered as he looked at Yoongi confused not hearing what he had previously said since he had been daydreaming.

"Nothing! Please just say the damn question so we can continue" Jackson quickly said with red cheeks.

"Alright, the first questio- wow it looks like this is going to be fun."

'How was doing the nasty with Namjoon? ;-) (lol sorry I love you tho <3 :,) )'

Mark had choked on the water he was drinking. He had to be excused and Jackson went with him like the supportive and caring boyfriend he would be if they were actually together. Jungkook was getting out his wallet and pulled out a twenty dollar bill (ion know how the korean money works i'm sorry) handing it to Taehyung. They made a bet of until when Namjin would do the 'nasty' and Taehyung had won obviously.

"Uh, why do I have to answer this out loud? Couldn't you have put us into separate rooms like other Q&A's?" Jin asked trying to avoid the question.

"wAIT MY BABY AND JIN HAD SEX? NAMJOON HOW COME YOU DIDN'T TELL ME" Mrs. Kim yelled in disbelief that her son didn't tell her such grave information. Namjoon just cheekily smiled at his mother while she gave him a 'we're talking about this later' look.

"We aren't basic bitches Jin and actually provide for the fans. Now answer the question so this can go faster. I want to go home and cuddle with Ji- Ji- jUST ANSWER IT."

"IT WAS GREAT OKAY ARE YOU HAPPY NOW."

"Yes, see that wasn't so hard was it" Yoongi said patting Jin's back. Jin hid in Namjoon's neck in embarrassment. Namjoon was just smirking proudly.

'What's your favorite thing about Namjoonie-oppa?'

Jin thought for a moment and stared at Namjoon with a smile before replying. "The fact that he was always there when I needed him. He was there; whether it were big or small, through words or by warmth I could always count on him."

Everyone cooed at Jin's response. Namjoon had a big grin on his face and captured Jin's lips in his.

Mrs. Kim screamed as she shouted "yoU NEED TO TELL ME WHEN YOU'RE GONNA GO ANYTHING GAY BEFORE HAND SO I CAN GET MY CAMERA OUT."

Laughs broke out and soon Jackson and Mark went back to join the group.

'What would you do if Namjoon cheated on you?'

"I'd cut off his balls and burn them, then burn the ashes. I wouldn't have to do that because I know my Joonie wouldn't do that."

Taehyung raised up his hand with a confused face.

"You don't have to raise up your hand Taehyung" Yoongi chuckled.

"Oh, either way how can you burn ashes if it's already burned?" Tae replied.

Namjoon spoke for Jin and said "Look if my baby says he can burn ashes he can burn ashes. Don't question it."

"But-"

"DON'T."

"Thanks for answering Jin! Next are Namjoon's questions" Yoongi presented showing Namjoon's questions on screen. "I swear most of these comments are sexual. Calm yo tits fam."

'What would you do if Jin loved someone else that is not you?'

"That's a tough one...I would try to be happy although it would seem impossible because as I've thought more about it, Jin is my happiness. Just thinking about him alone makes me feel all giddy in the inside. I couldn't possibly imagine my life without him. It was hard enough that I pushed him away all these years and even harder that I lost him. Not once, but twice. I'm just glad he kept loving me for as I will forever love him."