“Did it work?” I ask.

“You tell me. Who is Stacey?” She asks.

“Oh, Stacey-you mean the girl who set up the chair that captured me, pretended to be Luna and was Draco’s neighbor.” My voice fades as I realise that I remember, I remember Stacey-that annoying, incessant, mental issued Stacey. I feel my face light up-as does Dee’s.
“Okay, do you remember anything about Draco?” She asks. I rack my brain as hard as I can but it seems as if Draco has been wiped from my memory of seventh year.

“No,” I say shaking my head. 

“Well thats a shame, do you want to continue the treatment?” Dee inquires. I ponder the thought when I realise that Draco has continued on with his life and that I should too.

“No thanks, it’s okay.” I reply.

“Well Hermione, the Ministry has requested your presence at Stacey’s trial. It would be really appreciated if you would come.” 

“Yeah sure, I want justice.” Dee gives a smile and she hands me the Daily Prophet. I get up ready to leave Saint Mungo’s.

Draco’s POV:

My legs are like jelly and a classy looking Astoria is holding my hand. I’m sitting in the audience for Stacey’s trial. Assy; as I now call her; is wearing a knee length penicl skirt with a leopard print blouse, her brown curly hair has cascaded and is side swept-she looked dazzling. Not as beautiful however as Hermione. I noticed her straight away and I couldn’t help but miss her and yearn for her to be by my side. Hermione is wearing a chic blue skirt that stops above her ankles. It is flowy and matched with a hot pink purse that matches her crazily printed loose blouse. She isn’t wearing make up-and she looks gorgeous. Thats when you can tell a girl is beautiful-when she doesn’t wear make yet can still look amazing. She is wearing black peep toes and slowly trudges up the stairs into the row in front of us. I wish she hadn’t yet I wish she did. I can smell the beautiful strawberries that I smelt when in front of the Amorntentia. I inhale the parchment smell and realise how much I truly love her and miss her. 

Fifteen minutes later Stacey is brought up through the floor in her cage. She is weak and her strawberry blonde hair now looks dark and charcoal ridden. I watch as tears fall from her eyes and I feel sorry for her. But not enough to defend her, what she has done is wrong.  A man that I don’t remember starts listing off what Stacey had done. I simply zone out as I watch Hermione’s curls bounce along her shoulders. I’m mesmerized by her and her scent and I really want to be back with her. I am brought back to reality when the man booms.

“Those who find Stacey Riddle guilty raise your hand.” Everybody raises their hand even Hermione-which I found most peculiar. How could she when she doesn’t even remember? 

“Guilty! Stacey you are hereby found guilty of treason attempt, danger, murder and assassination. You are sentenced to Azkaban for life.” The man bellows. Stacey bursts into tears and pleads that she should be given a second chance however everybody simply starts chattering away and ignoring her. The cage dips and I feel increasingly sorry for her.

My father then rises, along with Blaise, Pansy and Ursula. Ursula and my father receive another fifty years for helping Lucius escape as well as aiding Stacey. Blaise and Pansy get a three year sentence. My mother rises in a cage and my heart is wrenched and twisted. I almost burst into tears. She is wrinkled, weak, fragile, delicate and crying loudly.

“Those who find her guilty!” The man exclaims. Some people put there hand up. I stand up and everybody hushes and looks at me.

“My mother isn’t going anywhere. I wont let it. I will pay anything for her, do anything that is required but you are not sending her to Azkaban.” I bellow. I watch as Hermione stands up, she turns to face me and gives a smile. I feel my self melt into the floor. 

“I agree with Draco, Narcissa is innocent.” Everyone murmurs and all I want to do is kiss Hermione. 

“Here is the deal,” the man begins. “Narcissa you are on house arrest for three months everyday someone from the ministry will check up on you and make sure everything is okay. You are allowed visitors however you are not to leave your house. You may visit Lucius once a week under heavy supervision.” My mum sobs quietly and I know that this is better. Everybody agrees and Narcissa is lowered from the cage.

The trials end and I wait as everyone files out. Hermione seems to wait as well. Astoria leans in my ear and whispers plans for tonight as she apparates. After the room goes silent and only Hermione and I are left she turns to face me.

“Do you want to grab a bite? We need to talk. I have some thing to discuss with you.” I nod my head and give her a smile. We get up and leave.

THAT’S IT!!!!!!! OMG, This chapter took me forever!!!!!!!!!! Anyways I experienced some trauma with this story through people!!!! However I’m the author. If you don’t like it thats you’re problem. I’m the author and I write for myself. Anyways R & R!!!! I love my followers and readers!!!!!!! Hope you liked it as much as I enjoyed writing it. As you can guess this is the end of the story-There are a few more chapters but thats it!!!!!!!! MioneRoseA or for you wattpaders-Hermionex_xGranger

Liked the chapter? Don't forget to Vote And Comment