10- Delinquent Deed

After returning her dads car early that morning they drove off in a tiny run down pink mini cooper car that her grandmother left for her birthday.

They decided to ditch school that day. Stopping off at the shop first to buy alcohol and cigarettes. Never did Clarissa think she would be skipping school, let alone be buying alcohol and cigarettes and driving off with a 'delinquent'! Texting Gabby she told her to cover for her whilst she sat in the backseat of the Mini Cooper with Brett up the mountains.

The city looked different during the day and drinking in the light with Brett was much more fun. After the intimate conversations and heart to heart they had last night, there relationship was at its highest. Whatever the relationship title was it was going strong.

After the alcohol was finished they continued to sit there, overlooking the city that Clarissa had became more and more detached from over the past few weeks. All she wanted was to sit up on the mountainside and see little ants running about.

" There's something relaxing about watching other people," she whispered. " Watching them from a distance like they're an ant amongst the tall buildings. Seeing them scurrying about worried about the little things in life." She smiled at Brett dazed by his green eyes. " How drunk are you L?Are r u high and have not have me any?" He chuckled returning a smile in his own way. " Can you just imagine tiny green diamonds bobbing above their heads as they move. Like sims. The ants the tiny pixels of people in the whole game of the world." Breaking out in a fit of giggles she saw Brett staring at her out the corner of her eye.

"What?"
" Nothing." Brett's shoulders moved as if he was chuckling yet he never made a sound. Playfully, Lissa pushed against him nudging his arm. A smile broke out and his eyes sparkled. Drawing Lissa in.
" What?" She repeated with a chuckle.
He didn't reply and they continued to sit overlooking the city.

They were still there in the late afternoon, this time they had lain the seats back to they were able to look out of the window on the roof.

" How about we play 20 questions?" Brett uncharacteristically asked. So they passed the time asking innocent questions about childhood and school.
" Okay... question 15. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?" Brett looked intrigued as the questions quickly jumped from innocent to intrusive. " Well...Not here. As much as I love this town and the view. I don't want to be the woman living in the posh side of town. Frowning about my child venturing into uncharted territory. I want to live. I want a family. I want memories. I want to travel the world." Sighing she looked across the city with longing looks. " So where do you want to travel?"
"Europe, America, Australia. I want to go to landmarks like Auschwitz in Poland, Is love to see the northern lights in Norway, sail down a river in Venice and admire the Eiffel Tower. The coasts in Croatia is beautiful and the Greek islands are stunning."
"Where in America then?" He continued quizzing Clarissa. " North and Central and Southern. I love New York and the whole of California. Chicago is somewhere I'd love to go. I've always wanted to see if the typical Texas life is true. See if Tennessee is as good as all the talent produced. I want to walk in the French Quarter of New Orleans. Swim with dolphins in Orlando, swim with pigs in the Bahamas. Dance to reggae music in Jamaica. Go to Cancun, see the statue in Rio de Janeiro. Canada! It's meant to be beautiful. And Australia is beautiful and the beaches and accent!" Brett just gazed at Lissa as she obsessed over the world which was beyond this city. " What do you want to do after? Start a family?"
" Isn't it my turn?" Brett smirked at Lissa gave in. " Yes. I'd love a family. A girl and a boy with the girl older. I want to be the cool mam so understands. The mother who has stories from traveling and encourage my kids. I don't want a typical 9 to 5 life I want adventure even when I ave children."
" You've got everything planned out." Brett claimed with some obvious distaste. " Is that going to happen?"
"No. But it's great to dream"

The sky had grew dark and they lay down, Lissa with her eyes closed and Brett looking at her, scared of his own actions.

For the next hour Lissa talked about everything she desires. She got excited and her eyes lit up. Slowly Brett glided her hair behind her ear, a small smile showing as his touch was nearly undetectable.

Before she could speak he silenced her, grabbing her hips as he placed her on his lap as he caresses her face.
Slowly but surely he leant in as Clarissa froze. His lips carefully pressing against hers. Sparks practically being visible.

As if on cue Clarissa sprang to life and returned the kiss, lovingly grabbing his hair as she attacked his lips with hers and Brett's hands roamed her body. The pace increased as they became more involved, shedding layers like an Eskimo in Africa.

Compared to Clarissa Brett was savouring each moment allowing his hands to memorise each bump and grove of her body. She smiled into t he kiss and she nodded in response to his friends request.

They lay there wrapped in a blanket from the front of the car. Lissa's hair tucked behind one ear as she lay on her side facing Brett who was staring at the ceiling.

She smiled as he glanced. Both acknowledging events that has just occurred and the change that had just been made in their relationship.

Giggling for no reason Brett turned on his side. " Well it's clear to say I've danced with the devil." Clarissa smirked and kissed Brett. "I know how to pick em don't I!" Lissa giggled once more. " I thought that was me." He smiled.

" But that's just what I love about this." He froze after that sentence.

Stumbling and stuttering he made an excuse of repeating old mistakes, got dressed and left Lissa the keys to the car before walking back down the mountain. Leaving Clarissa alone once again.!