Chapter 12: I'm tired and have no patience for titles and crap

Hehe I luff you all. Even though most of you hate me right now ;) oh hey guys my solo went okay!

Lindsey

My trio went decent, I believe. Shout out to the perfect and awesome @toripete7! You did great!

Kaitlyn

*Kate's Perspective*(yay! How intriguing!)

My footsteps thunder down the staircase to get to Liz's and Harry's, Niall following close behind.

We don't use the elevator.

I whip open the door. "Liz...!" I say breathlessly, ponytail slapping my neck.

A smashed dish is spargefactioned all over the floor. (Oh, my. I just killed the mood. I'm laughing so hard right now!)

Harry's standing up, clearly alarmed by Liz breaking the plate.

Liz didn't turn, she was staring at the TV in their kitchen. No, staring isn't exactly correct. She was more or less looking through the TV. Not seeing it. Not seeing anything but the inside of her mind that danced in front of her eyes. Her imagination taking its course.

"Liz," I whipped her around to face me and Niall, Harry to her right.

She proceeded to stare through me, too. I shook her. "Snap out of it."

"Are they coming here?" She asked through her daze. They. Criminals.

I looked to Harry for answers. His eyes widened saying, if you frighten her even more I will kill you.

"No, of course not. Why would they? Nothing is here." I assured her in a soft voice.

She nodded slightly, "Right, right. 'Course."

A small jingle played announcing that the Today show was back. "Our case investigators have been doing studies on the crime scene and the criminals' actions. As I guessed, they presume that the criminals intentions are within Falling Moon. With every crime they seem to be inching closer to Falling Moon. The question is why? What is there that intrigues these criminals so much? According to the investigators they believe the intentions were set long before the crimes took place. This was planned-all of this was set out. And we believe its because One Direction star Harry Styles is currently there and he does not seem to be intent on leaving. What else would they want?"

My hands flung out to hold Liz's shoulders down. Her skin began to heat up underneath my palms. Crap. And soon she was shaking.

"Here," she whispered. "They're coming here. Criminals."

"You don't know that. No one does." I keep my voice soothing and light while pressing down on her to cease the spasms rocking through her body.

"Professionals," she choked hoarsely. "Professionals who know what they're doing are sure that those criminals are coming here."

And then she exploded. "Of course they're coming here! Where else? Out of everywhere in the world they decide to come here! I mean, of course!

My luck! I've always had rotten luck but who ever thought it was this bad?" I opened my mouth to speak, but she raised a finger silencing me. "No! They're coming here because my life sucks! Stupid, filthy criminals. How dare they mess with me." She spat.

Hm, well said. Now, what do I say to that?

"Liz-" Harry began taking a step towards her.

"What can you say to change this?Nothing!" She hushed him. Then she sighed. "Everything is falling apart." And she fell to ground hiding her head in her knees.