Chapter 16- I Need Her, I Love Her

~Recap~

I could feel something on my stomach soft snores hitting my hand. A little damp spot on my shirt. Beeping sounds here and there. My eyes still being difficult to open but eventually came threw after about a minute. Regretting it because of the fucking bright sun rays shooting into my eyes. I looked around to my surrondings.  Of course Hospital bed, just what I expected. Lots of wires connected to me. I tried moving a little but my whole body was not agreeing with me. I looked around and saw Jenni, Jamar, Honey, Chyna, Wiz, Bow, Tyga and Chris, sleeping. Seeing them made a big ass smile apear on my face. Jenni was sleeping on Jamars lap with her head snuggled in his neck. Honey and Chyna were wrapped up in their chair sleeping still with their party cloths on causing me to giggle a little. Bow, Tyga, and Wiz were sleeping with their legs out, and their hands covering their faces. Chris's head was on my stomach, with him holding my hand. I wanted to remove my hand from his, but it felt right.

"Chris." I said faint. Thinking he didn't hear me but his head shot up to me. Meeting our glare together. We stared at eachother for a good minute. He looked shocked but happy at the same time. Like he had seen God.

"Serena!?"

__________________________________

Chris Brown

"Yea." She responded. This was all like a big dream for me.

"This is truly you? Like you are really awake?" I asked. She nodded in response. I was so happy, I grasped her in my arms never wanting to let go, forgetting that she was conneted to cords and still in pain.

"Chris oww." I let go of her.

"Sorry." I started screaming like a little girl, out of excitment. 'Accidently' causing everyone to wake up. Woops ..

"What the hell Chris, screaming like that for?" Honey Snapped.

"Yea taking away my Handsom Sleep.

" Tyga said causing me to laugh.

"Sorry guys, Its just Serena woke up."

"What!?" Jenni yelled , running away from her chair to us. Turning into everyone eles to do so.

"Serena!" Jenni Yelled and hugged Serena.

"Ouch lol, hey girl."

"Oh my gosh! We thought you died." Tyga said kissing her forehead.

She giggled. "Well I didn't."

Everyone greeted her with hugs and so many comments, earlier Ty kissed her forehead but I really didn't care, because the only thing I actually care about is her. I am thankful that she is here and back. I would have not been able to live anymore if she died. Looks like Praying really does a lot. I really hope she takes me back, I need her in my life, I need to be able to call her mine again. I made a very BIG mistake and I was stupid as fuck. She didn't deserve this shit at all.

"Im going to go get the doctor." Jenni said exciting the room. I looked back over at Serena to see everyone huddling over her hospital bed. We seriously need to talk. I walked over to her bed to see her smiling her beautiful smile, but when she noticed me her smile faded away quickly. Great she still hates me.

"Can we talk please?" I asked her.  She looked at me then at everyone else.

"Whatever you gotta say, you can say infront of them." She bitterly said.

"No Serena, you guys need privacy." Chyna said.

"Yes you guys do." Jamar assured.

"Yea, we dont wanna interfear." Wiz added.

"Yup what they said, lets go check on were Jenni's at." Honey said.

"Yea lets." Tyga said.

"Mmhmm." Bow mmm. I smiled, but Serena looked pissed off. When they all left the room I brought a random chair to Serena's bed. She turned her whole body over to her side facing the window, making me face her back. Well I guess this is better than nothing.

"Serena." I said, but she didn't respond so I just continued. "Serena, look I know I fucked up really badly, but I cant live without you. Almost losing you, almost killed me. I was more worried and I cried more than everyone eles did. I did the worst at that party last night, and I am truly sorry. Nicki aint shit to me, you are. I love you so much Serena. I need to have you back in my life. I miss calling you my girl or my baby or even babe. I am begging you to take me back and for us to be together again. You are my Dancer. The day I met you at the audition I knew you were the one for me. Please be my soon to be wife again. My Mrs. Brown. Please?" When I fimnished, I heard her sobbing. I sighed. There was a unconfortable silence between us until she spoke and broke it.

"But Chris you really hurt me." She cried still with her back facing my face.

"I know baby." I paused touching her shoulder, but she flinched. "Im sorry."

"Im moving back to Alabama with Jenni and Jamar

" My eyes widened when she said that..Oh no.

"What?" I asked. Feeling my tears wanting to release. She turned over to face me with her red puffy eyes.

"Im moving back with Jenni when I get released out of here." She repeted.

"But Wh---" She cut me off.

"I cant do this anymore Chris. I need to go somewhere and get away from this. All of this drama."

"Serena baby please, I need you. Please dont do this, we can work things out please." I said fully in tears.

"No Chris, I have made my final thouht, and I am moving back!" She yelled.

"Serena Plea----"

"NO CHRIS! NO. I am going back and that is final." She said. I ran out the room crying like a bitch. She can't just leave me here. I need her, I love her.

---------------------------------

|Aweee poor Chris. Serena forreal, Chris needs you girl. I feel bad for ChrissyPooh. My baby has been crying for a damn Minute man. I have also changed my plans, I wont be making a book two or sequal but I will finnish this book in a complete and proper form. Dont worry I will end this book with a pefectly great ending, trust me. Oh and guess what????? Nicki is not gone yet, she still got evil plans for Serena you wont even beleive it. Stay tuned sexiis. I will keep updating like I am now. Read my other books. Love y'all!!|

~Celebbxx