Chapter 6- Inside and Out.

Chapter 6- Feeling Happy In and Out

Chris Brown
I was walking down the halls to find Serena so I could apologize to her for Nicki's nasty behavior. I got near the entrance of our section when I spotted her along with a friend that she is with.

"Ayee." I semi-yelled. They both did a full ninety degree turn. Serena gave me a confused look while her friend's face gave off flabbergasted emotions. Well what can I say, Ima sexy nigga. Serena pointed to herself to make sure that I was talking to her. I nodded and she walked over to me.

"Yea?'' She said, looking up to me. Damn lil mama short, cute shit.

''Aye, I really wanna apologize for Nicki's rotten behavior back there, I guess she was just jealous cause all of the attention was on you and not on her for once.'' I bent my neck down lower to her ear and whispered. "Cause you definitely got the juice.'' Which caused her to giggle. Damn, mama cute.

"It's alright, I mean I understand her. Sometimes I can get like that, but afterwards I usually end up cool with the person. So maybe she'll loosen up.''

"True." I simply agreed but in the back of my mind I doubted that. She passed me a smile and turned her back, signaling that she was about to leave. I had to still ask her something though so I grabbed her arm gently. ''Where you rushing to lil shawty, I'm tryna still converse with you.''

She blushed, ''Oh, my fault. My friend Jenni & I were about to head out and figured that you were done saying what you had to say.''

"Nah, I was wondering if you were free Saturday night?''

Her eyes winded as she answered, "Yes I actually am, why wussup?" Damn, all these questions.

"I was wounding if I could take you out, you know show you a little more around LA.''

''Eh, I don't know, what about Nicki, what if she finds out?'' She seemed concerned.

"Mane fuck her, that ain't my girl.''

"If you say so, what time then?'' She hesitated.

"How does six sound?'' I asked.

"Yeah, six is fine." She smiled which made me smile.

"Aii bet. I'll see you tomorrow.'' I reached my arms out for a hug, she gently pushed up against me. This girl smelled so nice. The hug lasted for about ten seconds until she released herself. I got one more smile out of her before she turned to walk off. To be honest yo, I'm feeling the kid. I walked back into a separate studio room and began recording a few sounds.

-

Serena Diamond
Woah, I thought to myself as I was laying down in my bed. I was tying to comprehend all that had happened between Chris & I just a few minutes ago. From him asking me out on a date, then to the hug, it all feels like a dream that I am trying to wake up from. I am literally in so much awe. Although I feel like one of the luckiest girls in the world, I'm still a bit nervous about how Nicki is going to react. But Chris did say fuck her right? Ha, Honestly whatever I will not let her destroy my happiness.

I tried to stay up so I could begin by imagining how tomorrow will go with Chris but I couldn't fight it anymore, suddenly I felt myself slowly drift off.

Michael Stevenson (Tyga)
So y'all know how a nigga is really feeling Serena right? Yeah so I stepped out to buy her a card, flowers and a box of chocolates. Yesterday I saw her and Chris hugging, and I don't like seeing that type of shit, I know Chris is my boy but, I'm not allowing that close shit. She may not be mine, but she will be soon. I used my credit card to pick at her room door a couple of times before I finally got it to open. There she was soft asleep, damn lil mama is so fine when she sleeps, I wish I was on that same bed with her. I walked into her bathroom and set all the items that I bought for her on the counter. Before I let myself out, I decided to slowly creep up to her and kiss her forehead. You'll soon be mine, I thought to myself as I walked out.