Chapter 13

...do-do-do-dooo, dooo, dooo, do-dodooo...
Gladiolus' hand shot out, heading for the bedside table, then scrabbled about trying to locate the phone with his eyes closed.
That didn't really work, so he lifted his head up, grabbed the device and finally stopped the fanfare it was producing.
   "Well. That worked." He sighed as he put the phone back down.
He then glanced down at Helena's shoulders and stroked one.
   "...you didn't fall asleep, did ya?" He asked.
   "Uh...no. I was resting. With my eyes closed." She insisted.
He grinned. "It's okay if you did. Think I might have too. Can't say I'm surprised, that was..."
Her head then came up, reminding him of how they'd been first thing on the previous morning, and she smiled at him.
   "That, was fucking amazing." She said with certainty. She then bent her head to start kissing his chest and...yeah, that definitely reminded him of that morning.
He smiled at that, and stroked fingers along her back. "You do know that we've gotta get up real soon, right?"
   "Yeah." She said, breaking the repetition. "Can't help it if I feel like I wanna stay right here, though..." She then carried on for a bit longer, which...didn't break the repetition.
God, he loved this woman.
He also had to admit that he was interested...
He next became aware that she was still heading downwards, accompanied by the occasional scuffling sound as she used her legs to sink under the line of the bedcovers. He lifted them up slightly, and saw her face looking back at him, at his hips now.
He chuckled. "Hel...what are you doing?"
She smiled. "This is what I thought of that morning." She told him with that look on her face again. "Reckon we've got time?"
He then felt her kissing again and his laughter instantly stopped, mouth hanging slightly open as it started to take hold of him.
The phone screen said not really, as there were only a couple of minutes to go...then his mind overrode it and said fuck that.
   "...there's gonna be." He started searching on it. "Hang on."
He selected Prompto's number, then put the phone to his ear.
   "Hi." The blonde said rather nervously. "You okay?"
   "Pretty good."
   "Gladio, uh...hi. Didn't expect to hear from you."
   "Her phone's nearest." He then looked at Helena as with a smile, she'd started kissing him again. "Uh, listen..."
   "I'm real sorry dude. Noct said like an hour, so I took that as gospel and figured you'd be done and all."
Gladiolus was having a hard time concentrating on Prompto's apology because at the same time, Helena was getting very, very close to his cock now. He really needed to end this call soon.
   "I...I-it's okay." He said hastily. "We still did...uh, stuff. Look-"
   "Just makin' sure, cos' I really don't want y'all to fall out with me. I promise right now, that I won't do that again. Or I'll try really hard not to, anyways."
   "F-fuck...yeah, it's fine, okay? It's..." He held his breath and looked at Helena, who was now starting to kiss it and didn't look like she was going to stop.
   "Are you okay? Sound a little stressed...I said I was sorry."
   "Don't worry, I'm alright..." He briefly bit his lip. "Look, we're gonna be a little while longer, okay? Like, half an hour?" He then briefly put his hand over the phone as she'd started licking and he wasn't sure if he could stay quiet enough. "Babe..."
   "Might wanna hurry." She teased. Her tongue then came back out, moving towards his head, and he briefly closed his eyes as he felt it make slow contact.  He then went back to the phone.
   "...you'd had enough?" Came the end of the sentence.
Gladiolus took an educated guess. "C-clothes aren't ready yet." He said with a slight sigh. "Half an hour, yeah?"
   "Okay, you got it. I'll tell the others."
   "Bye." Gladiolus hung up and dropped the phone to the floor, then looked at Helena, still going underneath the covers.
   "...get back up here." He sat up and threw the covers off her before reaching for her shoulders, and she stopped and came willingly. He then flipped her over, making her giggle...then things rapidly turned passionate again as he took hold of her legs.