A Word From the Author

I've been absent from writing for a few months, and this is why. I'm a huge fan of Final Fantasy games, and have thrashed every single one of them over the years with XV in progress.

It occurred to me that, after having watched Kingsglaive and also looking at the plot line of XV, that there's a lot of unanswered questions in my mind. Also, there was one person who I personally believe shouldn't have died for his heroic actions that saved Insomnia.
And all that gave birth to After the Fall.

This is a mammoth story. A proper novel in all senses of the word, so if you're gonna read this then be prepared for a long ride. If you do take the plunge, I guarantee that you'll find all manner of human emotions in here, as I write my characters with realism in mind. However, I have to make it clear that these aren't my property. All characters and items of place and property within this work are owned by Square Enix except for Helena, who is owned by me.
This is a work of fiction based on and taking place one year after the events of FFXV, and this work is rated Mature for several reasons.
The most common reasons that'll pop up are to do with explicit language, mature themes including alcohol, potential incest, depiction of rape and frequent cases of explicit sexual behaviour which are very graphic.
This is the only warning I will give.

With that out of the way, I hope that you enjoy this work as much as I did, and still do :) xx