THE GOLDMINE MYSTERY:2

Start from the beginning

 "Are you ok guys" I said turning on the light in my watch.

 But to my surprise there was only empty space behind me. 

They all ran in fear. 

This is not good, this cave is filled with booby traps. One wrong step, they are gone.

 Despite me warning them not to enter, they adamantly followed. I knew this would happen, that's why I wanted to explore these caves on my own. I need to search them before its too late, I can't let anything happen to them. One thing  I am sure that whoever is behind this, is very clever enough to create these traps.

As I was making my way to find others, I heard some unfamiliar voices. I am not sure whether they are my friends of not. So I hid myself in mining crate near by. The voices were getting louder. I turned off the light in my watch. All of a sudden the cave glowed brightly. I could see the people's shadow over the walls of the cave but I couldn't see them directly.

"Boss, so far we made sure that this cave look like a haunted one and made people and the government believe that this place is cursed and made sure no one entered" I heard a voice.

 "Yes we succeeded in that. Those fools aren't aware that  there is something more precious down here. More than diamonds and gold." I heard, maybe their  boss. 

"And what exactly is it boss" I heard an other voice. 

"Nano energ-on, you can't even imagine it's power" boss replied. 

"This white powder boss? I don't think so, I think this cave is so special as it is abundant in diamonds compared to other caves" I heard one of the man talking.

 "You are fools, if you go behind these gems. I tell you again this powder is 10 times expensive than diamonds in black market" maybe boss replied.

 "Then how exactly are we going to take them out boss" I heard them. 

"Don't worry I made a necessary arrangements for that." he said laughing wickedly.

I knew this place is not haunted. I knew there is someone behind  it. 

I will prove it  I thought and reached for my phone in my pockets. 

Crap! my phone is with Stacy in my bag

Oh no! how I can record when I don't have my phone?

 I slowly heard footsteps moving far from me. Maybe they are escaping. But I did not leave  the hope. I stood on my legs only to be hit by a wave of dizziness. I steadied myself and continued my way towards those people.

By the time I reached there, I found no one around. I searched for clues and immediately my eyes found something like a walkie -talkie. I leaned on my knees catching my head with one hand and reached for walkie-talkie with the other hand and hid it in my waist coat . I was becoming weak due to nausea and dizziness as my oxygen mask fell somewhere in between. If everything  goes on this way I would die due to asphyxia. I slowly made my way ignoring the surroundings.

xxxxxxxxx

AN HOUR LATER:  

I was walking through the endless paths of the cave but found no signs of my friends or the exit. I was very thirsty and was becoming very weak due to the low oxygen levels. To my worse the temperature started to fall as it was freezing in here. I heard some voices, may be of my friends. I ran towards the sound  with all the strength I have, but fate's  decision was on the other side. I found one my friend Jen, I was about to reach her but tables turned as I found the ground under me moving. I immediately fell to ground due to off balance and hit my knees. There was a shower of rocks which blocked my way to reach Jen . I couldn't even shout as I was very exhausted and weak but even now fate did not show any mercy on me. I stood with all my strength but all of a sudden there was an another shower of rocks due to earthquake. 

I thought I was finished.

All of a sudden someone grabbed my waist and dragged me towards their side. I hit a strong muscular frame of someone. I lifted my gaze to see him but I couldn't see because of darkness. I immediately reached  for his face with my hand and found it was masked.

 He caught of my hand twisting it and I immediately got free from his grip , fell to the ground  and was crawling back

 He caught of my hand twisting it and I immediately got free from his grip , fell to the ground  and was crawling back. I turned on light in my watch to see his face and found he was masked and completely armed. He slowly removed a gun from his waist and pointed towards me. I stood on my legs and moved backwards with panic in my eyes till I hit the wall of the cave. He approached me in no time, I could not resist as there was no strength left in me. He pointed  the gun on my forehead and shot without any mercy. 

TO BE CONTINUED

TO BE CONTINUED...

***********************************************************************************************

A/N: Dear detectives, what will happen next? . Want to know? then stay tuned. Follow me for further updates. From now I will call you guys as detectives. Let me know your deductions in the comment section below!

Don't forget to vote if you like.

Next week, there won't be a update as I am travelling but planning to give a bonus update this month

 with regards ,

Tom.