Chapter 15

Jasons POV

After giving Veronica her presents I told her to change.
I was wearing a Black Tux and my hair was done in a quiff - as always.

*20 minutes later*

I was seriously about to lose my patience now. How long time does it take a girl to get ready?!
I walked upstairs and knocked on the door.

"Baby girl? Are you ready?" I asked.

"Just five min. more" She answered. I sighed and went back downstairs.

Veronicas POV

"Baby girl? Are you ready?" Jason's voice rang through the door.

"Just five min. more" I lied.

I was ready to go, but i didn't want to. Jason seemed so happy about this, and if i said no he'd probably be angry, so i just played along.

He promised me to take me back home, but i don't think it's gonna happen. I'm gonna ask him about it today.

After applying more makeup on to cover up the bruises Jason made on my face, i finally got out of the room.

The way Jason licked his lips while checking me out made me uncomfortable.
His eyes stopped at my breast and i got pissed. Annoying hormonal boys.

"My face is up here" I said snapping him out of his thoughts. He smirked and grabbed me by my waist.
Oh how I just wanted to slap that smirk of his face.

"Sorry Babe, i couldn't help it" He said. Then he tilted his head to the side.

"Why so much makeup? You look stunning just the way you are" He said.

Okay i got to admit, that was cute. I felt a smile creeping on my face but quickly covered it. I'm not gonna give in to him that easily.

"I only wear that makeup to cover up the bruises you made" I said coldly looking the other way.

He frowned and pulled away.

"C'mon" he said coldly and grabbed my wrist hard.

"Ow ow ow..."I said as his grip got tighter. He realized what he was doing and his grip softened.

"Sorry Babe" He said and kissed my forehead, but still looked sad. I got guilty but didn't say anything.

He opened the car door for me and i climbed in.
I buckled my seat belt and Jason got in the drivers seat.
He didn't drive, just stared out of the window with no emotions showing on his facial expression.

I slowly put my hand on his shoulder and his head snapped towards me.

"Are you okay?" I asked with concern. Yes, he may be a psycho that laid his hands on me. But for some odd reason i just can't stop caring.

He slightly smiled and grabbed the hand i placed on his shoulder and kissed it.

"Yes, thank you princess" He said and started the car engine.

"So... where are we going?" I asked breaking the awkward silence.

"If i told you it wouldn't be a surprise, would it?" He asked smiling.

No, I'm not gonna say that i hate surprises like all the other girls in chick flicks.

"I love surprises" I said, mostly to myself but Jason heard.

"I know, that's why I'm doing this" He said and the car came to a halt.

I looked around realizing we were in front of a hotel.
I looked at him with raised eyebrows. He just simply smiled and got out of the car.
Jason opened the car door for me and held out his hand. I grabbed it and got out of the car. I smiled as he kissed my cheek.