A Day With Panic! At The Disco

I can only hope it’s true enough

That every little thing I do for love

Redeems me from the moments I deem

Worthy of the worst things that I’ve done

It saves me from myself at times of envy

When I’m missing everyone

****************************************************************************************************

“Alright, as much as I’m loving this little pow wow right now…” Tristan began. “We need to get started with our activities for the day.”

“You need to relax, T,” Spencer said and threw an arm around her shoulder. “We’ve got plenty time.”

“No actually, we don’t,” She huffed. “We need to get a move on in about,” She checked her watch. I watched as her eyes widened and then began to frantically push us out the door. “If you’re all not in that van in 5 minutes, you four,” She pointed at the band. “Are not going to be on my good side for the next couple of days.”

“Crap!” Ryan grabbed Bree’s hand and dragged her along as he dashed towards the van. He jumped in and Bree fell into his lap with a loud ‘oof’. Ryan looked at us with wild eyes, “Hurry the fuck up!”

“We better go,” Brendon laughed. “Tristan can be pretty scary when she wants to be,” He intertwined our fingers and, gently, pulled me in the direction of the car. Finally all of us were seated… except for Spencer and Landon. 

“Hurry up, Landon,” Spencer groaned. “If Tristan is on my ass because I was the one that made us late I will kill you.”

“I’m touched,” Landon placed a hand over his heart then smiled mischievously. “You know what? I think I’ll take my time…”

“Dammit!” Spencer pulled at his hair and then set his feet. I cocked my head to the side curiously when he glared at Landon with a determined look in his eyes.

“What are you thinking?” Landon asked nervously.

“I’m thinking you better get your butt in that van soon or I’ll do it.”

“Do what?”

“Don’t ask me what,” Spencer smirked. “You know what.”

Landon’s eyes widened in understanding and, for once, I saw pure fear in his eyes, “You wouldn’t.”

“You don’t think so,” Spencer challenged him. They held each other’s gazes for a little longer before Landon caved and ran like a mad man to the car.

“I so own him,” Spencer smirked and hopped in.

“What do you have on him?”

“Well…”

“Spencer! Dammit, I’m in the car don’t you dare say anything!”

“Sorry, Love, my hands are tied,” Spencer told me but then leaned in to mock whisper. “I’ll tell you later,” He winked at me when Landon started freaking out. I stifled a giggle into Brendon’s shoulder and I felt his lips press onto the top of my head.

“Everybody in? Good,” Tristan called from the front not bothering to wait for our replies. “Cause I’m not waiting any longer. Let’s go!”

*----Brendon----*

“Where are we going?” Izzy was still leaning into my side, her head buried in my chest. In return, my arms were wrapped around her shoulder and my head nuzzling her neck; our legs and arms were intertwined.