Epilouge

A year and 2 months later.
3 weeks after Gunz was shot we had the funeral. It was one of the hardest thing I ever had to witness. It just reminded me of when I had to watch them bury Travis.

Jada is still trying to get over the fact that Gunz is gone and she told me that's she's not gonna be in a relationship for a long time. I knew she wasn't lying because all the past events with her boyfriend's traumatized her so I don't blame her.

Aaron and Xavier go to the same school and are best friends along with Aiden. They go to school, play ball, and help out in the Travis program together and I'm really proud of them. The death hit Aaron pretty hard cause he really did like Gunz but I try to help him take his mind of it by doing stuff and taking him out.

My dad is coaching Aaron's school and is enjoying it. Dana's dad is also spending more time with us instead of going and working. They hang with each other and make some time for the boys to hang out with them.

Quan and Dana patched things back and are back like nothing happened. The girls are healthy and are home in their new room and making a whole lotta noise. Gunz wasn't lying when he said that as one life is born another is taken away.

Rah and I are happy and he's changed. He ain't a hoe no more and we not beefing with anyone like that. Yea bitches still hate and nigga still stare but at the end of the day I'm the one that's pregnant with his baby and wearing an engagement ring.

Yup we having a boy and we gonna name him Romare after Gunz cause that was his real name. Rah proposed literally a week after I told him I was pregnant and I couldn't say no causes let's face it we stuck with each other forever.

Life is good and better. Everyone is happy and got something going for them. But when it gets like this something is bound to go wrong...right?

Alright guys the book is over😢. It was fun and exciting writing it but this time to let this book go and start with another one.

I'm was still waiting for some suggestions to write about and I'm liking the idea of writing about NBA Youngboy so I think I'm a do that.

Just wait for the notification about the book cause it's coming soon guys. THANKS FOR THE LOVE I LOVE YALL