My Word

Rah's POV
Dana and I were out back looking all over for Molly but couldn't find her. We tried to look for anything that looked freshly dig but when we did we found nothing.

It started to get dark so we took those two niggas, tied them up, and put them in the car.

"Now before I knock y'all out you mind telling me where Molly is?" I asked for the hundredth time.

"I know you were searching where we told you to search. Either you wasn't searching right or Molly got up and walked away." The one with one eye said.

This made Ace chuckle. "Which is impossible being that we did beat the crap out of her leg just so she wouldn't be able to if she did survive." He replied.

They both started to laugh making me knock them out. I took three steps back and took a deep breath. I felt a hand on my shoulder and I turned around to see Quan.

"I'm not gonna stop searching for her till I see a body." I said.

"I know Rah. I just wanted you to know I'm here with you ever step of the way." He replied.

We walked in the car and Quan started it up.
"I know. Now let's go back to the trap and torture the answers out these niggas." I said.

Quan nodded his head. "We'll come back tomorrow and look for her." He replied.

Molly's POV
When I woke up I was laying on the couch in my fathers living room. My father was watching the TV and when I moved his head turn towards me.

"Molly you're up." He said.

I nodded my head. I was still in pain all over my body and I just wanted to go back to sleep so I wouldn't feel it.

"Dad where's Rashawn?" I asked.

"Not here. I tried to call him but I didn't get any answers he's probably too busy out tryna find you." He replied.

I sat up and held my head. "I need to go find him." I said trying to stand up only to fall back down.

"Woah woah woah Molly you gotta chill. I wanted to take you to the hospital but the guy that brought you here said you didn't want to go for some reason." He said.

"But I wanna see Rah." I whined.

For some reason I wasn't thinking and I was just letting words come out my mouth. But I really did want Rah. I wanted him to see me and tell me everything was gonna be okay even if it wasn't.

"I know baby and I'm gonna find him for you. What's Dana's number?" He asked picking up the house phone.

I told it to him and he dialed it. After like three rings I herd Dana's voice and I laid back down trying to relax.

I just want the pain to go away.

"She's here on my couch. Some guy dropped her off she said she didn't want to go to the hospital. Put Rah on the phone." My father said.

"Can I talk to him?" I asked.

He looked over at me and gave me the phone. "Hello?" I asked with a raspy voice.

"Molly oh my god. Thank god you're alive and I here your voice." He said.

I felt so much better when I herd his voice. "Rah I'm in so much pain right now. I need you to come get me and take me to Doctor Charles." I said.

"Of course baby I'm coming over there right now." He said

"Thank you." I replied giving my father the phone.